This. Seems. Familiar.

009

~Dillion's Point Of View~

I had noticed right before Micheal left he handed Anistasia a slip of paper. I'm pretty sure it was his phone number.

I watched as Anistasia walked over to the couch where Abigail was lying down.

"Hey Abigail, you awake?" Anistasia asked.

There was no reply.

"Abby, wake up." Anistasia said as she shook her sister's shoulder.

There was still no answer.

"Ugh, great." Anistasia groaned.

She looked so cute all frustrated like that.

"Zeke, I know you're still here. Can you come out here please?" she called.

Wait, huh? Zeke?

What about me?

Am I invisible or something?

Really?

Zeke walked out of the kitchen with his hands shoved in his pockets.

Dang, that guy looked like he just climbed out from underneath a rock.

He looked broken.

Was he really taking the break-up that badly?

It's not possible.

Is it?

"Hey Anistasia." Zeke said quietly as he stared at the ground.

"Can you please do me a favor?" Anistasia asked in a sweet tone.

"Yeah, sure. What do you need?" he asked as he looked up at her.

"Can you carry Abigail up to her room? She's totally passed out on the couch." she said.

"Yeah, no problem. But you shouldn't have to do it, Dillion can do it." Zeke said as he walked up to me and patted me on the back while slightly smiling.

Wow, mood change.

"Well then, what am I supposed to do?" Anistasia questioned.

"Uhm..." Zeke said as he walked over toward the couch with me trailing behind him, "Why don't you watch a movie?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah, that sounds good." she said as she walked over to the television cabinet and began to look through the DVDs on the shelves.

"Hey Dillion, you grab her arms and I'll grab her feet." Zeke said as he smirked.

"Why can't you just carry her?" I asked, but I still grabbed her shoulders while he grabbed her legs.

"Because, dude, she's like totally heavy." he said as he smirked as we carried Abigail upstairs and into her room.

She's not really that heavy, in fact she's really light.

We left Abigail's pink and preppy room, closing the door as we went.

When we got downstairs, I realized Anistasia was already a good half hour into some movie. She must have fast forwarded it to a certain part.

"So what are we watching?" Zeke asked as he flopped down next to Anistasia.

"The best college movie in the world: Accepted." she said as I sat down on the other side of her.

Bartleby Gaines: "Schrader, come on. Don't be scared."
Sherman Schrader: "Scared? I'm not scared. You're scared."
Hands: "Schrader, you were afraid to try the new flavor of Dr. Pepper."
Sherman Schrader: "I told you that in confidence Hands!"
Bartleby Gains: "Schrader, you were afraid when your tooth fell out because you were terrified of the Tooth Fairy."
Sherman Schrader: "That's actually a legitimate fear. She was rifling through my shit."

~Sometime Later~

With only about twenty minutes left in the movie, my eyes felt heavy. I glanced over at Anistasia and Zeke to see them sound asleep, and a few minutes later, I zonked out as well.

~Anistasia's Point Of View~

I opened my eyes and mentally sighed. I had fallen asleep on the couch during the movie. The menu for the DVD was still playing. Zeke and Dillion were still on either side of me and I remembered all that had happened the previous day.

I sighed as I glanced at Zeke and Dillion next to me. A lot had happened yesterday. But that was yesterday and today was a new day.

I decided to put yesterday behind me and try not to focus on all that happened.

And with that, I decided to get up and make some breakfast.

I walked into the kitchen to see if I could find anything to make for breakfast.

In the very back of the cabinet I found an instant waffle mix.

Just add water.

Score!

Okay, now if only I could find the waffle iron.

I kneeled down and checked the cabinets under the sink.

Double score!

Hella yeah!

I silently took it out, placed it on the counter, plugged it in, and let it warm up. Then I went to work on making the waffle mix.

I ended up making about a dozen waffles, cut up a bunch of strawberries, put them into a large bowl and poured some orange juice.

Yum.

I walked back into the living room to wake up Zeke and Dillion and tell them that breakfast was on the table. When I reached the couch I found only Dillion still sleeping there.

Zeke must have been in the bathroom or something.

I shrugged my shoulders. I can still wake up Dillion.

"Dillion." I whispered as I shook his shoulders.

No answer.

"Dillion." I said in a normal tone.

Still no reply.

"What are you doing?" a voice questioned from directly behind me.

I jumped and turned around to see Zeke standing behind me, "You scared me." I whispered loudly.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." he answered as he smiled sheepishly, "But what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to wake up Dillion." I answered, "But I guess he's a heavy sleeper or something."

"Okay, let me try." Zeke said as he stepped forward and I stepped back.

Zeke crouched down next to Dillion and cleared his throat, "Dillion!" he shouted.

Dillion's head shot up and his arms flailed around wildly.

The next thing I knew, Dillion had slapped Zeke full on in the face, but by accident, I'm sure.

"Why you little-" Zeke growled angrily as he lept for Dillion, but I grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"No! If you two start fighting, I'm going to kick you guys out and then you will have to find breakfast somewhere else." I stated.

"You made breakfast?" Dillion asked as he stood to his feet, "Awesome."

"Right, uhm, it's in the kitchen." I said before I walked in there myself with Zeke and Dillion following behind me.

Zeke and Dillion both sat down at the table and began to serve themselves.

I giggled, "You two aren't hungry, are you?"

"Famished." Zeke said as he placed some strawberries on top of his stack of waffles and then covered everything in syrup.

"Starving." Dillion answered as he shoved a fork full of food into his mouth.

"Riiight." I smirked as I sat down with them at the table and made my own plate.

~Abigail's Point Of View~

I woke up feeling horrible.

Damn, how many drinks did I have last night?

Too many, obviously.

I rolled over, trying to go back to sleep, but ended up rolling out of bed.

Owww.

Now my head, back, and butt were throbbing.

I groaned.

It didn't matter if I was still tired any more because there was no way I was going to be able to go back to sleep now.

I might as well go see if I have any Slim Fast shakes in the fridge.

If there aren't any shakes in the fridge then I will just send Anistasia to the store to buy me some more.

There is no way I am going to go out anywhere with this hangover.

Not today.

Not for anyone.

No way.

I got up and stumbled out of my room and continued stumbling until I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I could see three figures sitting at the table, but my vision was too blurry to see who it was.

After I blinked a couple of times my vision cleared up and I could see the three figures much better.

It was Anistasia, Zeke, and Dillion.

What the hell?!

Have these two idiots been here all night?

'They are so busted and Anistasia is so dead!" I thought as I smirked.

"What's so funny?" Dillion called out to me with his mouth stuffed full of food.

Disgusting!

Anistasia and Zeke looked up at me as well.

"Hey, Abby," Anistasia said as she smiled, "Sleep well?" she questioned.

Oh, that rude bitch!

She knew exactly how I slept.

I just don't know how I got up to my room last night.

"Better than you, slut." I answered.

There was a small clanging sound.

I looked up to see Anistasia had dropped her fork.

It seemed I had hit a nerve.

Fun.

I love it.
♠ ♠ ♠
The movie lines above are from the movie Accepted.
Here are a few more funny lines from my favorite movie, Accepted:

Bartleby Gaines: What the hell happened?
Glen: An explosion of flavor. I'm working with some very unstable herbs.

Glen: [seeing the cobweb infested kitchen for the first time] This kitchen is bitchin.

Sherman Schrader: [screams loudly and high-pitched]
Bartleby Gaines: Schrader what the hell?
Sherman Schrader: It would be really cool if you guys didn't tell anyone I scream like that...

Uncle Ben: Right or Left?
Glen: Right.
Uncle Ben: Whose right?
Glen: Your call.
Uncle Ben: You're an idiot!
Glen: Your upset, go with what you feel. You got about twelve feet.
[Trailer hits a tree]
Glen: Perfect .
Uncle Ben: Asshole.

Abernathy: Hi there! What's your name? My name's Abernathy Darwin Dunlap but you can call me A.D.D. on the account of the fact that I have A.D.D., which is attention deficit disorder. You know - everyone used to think it was just an addiction to sugar when I was 6 and my mom used to cry because she thought I would never be like a fully functioning member of society like my neighbor who has Legionnaires’ disease.
[snickers]