Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Wrestling

After the movie, and hour later, Caroline herd a growl erupt out side. She leapt up from Jimmy’s side and ran out side.

There she saw a dark gray wolf and a light brown wolf snarling, running and jumping at each other.

A black wolf and a dark brown wolf with gray spots sat watching.

Her first thought was that they were fighting.

So she ran between them and grabbed each wolf by it’s muzzle. "No fighting!" She looked in the eyes of one wolf and recognized it as Zack.

"Stop fighting!" She scolded the Brian wolf raised and eyebrow and the Zack wolf barked a laugh.

"Not funny! Bad." She let go of the muzzles and flicked their wet noses.

Brain shook his head, backed up and sneezed. He almost fell over from the power of his sneeze.

Zack barked another laugh and shook his head. The black wolf that radiated Alpha laughed too.

"Matt?" She asked.

The wolf nodded, pulling his lips back in a grin.

"Johnny?" She looked at the brown and gray wolf.

He winked.

"Oh." Caroline blushed and patted Zack then Johnny’s furry heads.

"Oops." she went inside, passing a smirking Jimmy in the door way.

They were just wrestling! Why couldn’t I tell?! she thought as she went to sit in front of the TV.

Soon all in human form, Matt, Johnny, Brian and Zack came in smirking.

"I didn’t know jeez!" she blushed deeper.

Zack was the first to laugh out loud, his laugh was carefree and light.

"Lets lift weights." Brian suggested.

Matt nodded and everyone went down the hall. Zack took Caroline’s hand and took her with them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just wrestling. Thanks to everyone who guessed!

I know it's short. thoughts?

Zacky wolf

Brian wolf

Matt wolf

Johnny Wolf