Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Working Out

They all went in to a weight room.

"Wow." Caroline looked around.

"This is just one of them." Zack chuckled taking her threw a hall way and into another one.

Then through a door and into yet another one.

"Why do you need three?" she asked him.

"We have more, these are the ones we normaly use."

"How big is this house?"

He grinned. "Bigger on the inside than the outside. It’s charmed. "

"Witches are real to?"

She was so ignorant. Zack thought it was to cute.

"Of course. You know the blood moon?"

She nodded.

"A group of teenage witches were messing around one night 300 years ago and now...boom...blood moon."

She smiled wondering what else she didn’t know.

"Are there any around here?" she pressed.

"Uh, not here here. This is our territory but we are ailed with some nearby."

She nodded and let him lead her back to the first weight room where the others were already working out.

Caroline got bored watching the males work out so she asked Matt who was getting a drink.

She wasn’t sure how to talk to him. He could feel her uncertainty. He dialed back his aura and felt her gain a little confidence.
"Matt?" He looked at her.

"Can I..." she gestured to the dumbbells.

He nodded and watched her pick up the 45 pound ones, they were the lightest they had.

The pack stopped what they were doing and watched her lift the weights, barely struggling.

Zack was proud. Brian was slightly impressed. Matt felt her impatience growing and growled sharply to the pack who quickly resumed what they were doing, looking away.

3 hours later they were all drenched in sweat. Including Caroline.

They each made their way to a shower and changed their clothes.

Caroline came down and found a glass. She drank a cup of water and stood at the counter.

Johnny was the next to finish his shower, coming down stairs with a smile on his face. "Hey." She greeted with a small wave.

"Hey." he responded with a small smile.

Zack was the next one out, fussing with the buttons on his shirt.

With a sigh, Caroline walked over to him and took his hands off the shirt. He arched an eyebrow and watched her undo what he’d done and redo them correctly.

"Uh, thanks." he said.

She gave him a small smile and returned to the kitchen to find a snack with Johnny.