Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

2nd Phasing

She ate an apple and tossed the core into the trash.

Questions began to flood her head. About being a werewolf.

She wondered if Brian would answer her questions again.

"Brian?" she called.

He came into the kitchen.

"I have more questions." He nodded and took her out onto the large wrap around porch. They sat down.

Questions spewed from Caroline like a raging river.

She bombarded the male for hours until she ran out of things to ask.

"I’m done. "she said.

Brian broke into a grin and yelled "Wahooooo!" jumping over the banister and running into the woods declothing himself as he did.

Caroline giggled and went back into the house seeing everyone scattered around the living room. Matt was watching a movie with Johnny and Jimmy. Zack was sitting on the floor watching.

Caroline got on her hand and knees and crawled over to him, she poked his cheek with her nose to get his attention.

He looked at her and she pouted. Smiling slightly, he spread his legs and let her sit between them. She rested he head on his his shoulder and watched the movie.

She thought about what she just did. Poking his face with her nose. Brian said she will act a little like a dog sometimes because not to long ago, she was one for the first time. When she gets used to phasing she won’t act like it as much. Meaning if she wanted attention, she’d whine.

If she marked something as hers and someone else touched it, she’d growl (unless it was Matt.)

If she wanted to cuddle, she’d snuggle up to almost anyone.

Zack knew this, and he was interested to see just what she’d do.

She sighed through her nose making Jimmy grin a little, having found it adorable.

Hours later after lunch and dinner, it was 11 o’clock and Caroline lay asleep in her bed. She slept soundly until she felt a familiar fire in her veins.

She threw her eyes open and sat up, looking at her skin bubble on her arms.

CRACK! Her wrist shattered.

"Not again!" She bolted from the room, following her nose to Zack’s room as the hair pin pricked it’s way threw her skin.

She threw the door open, distress rolling off her.

Zack woke up, took one look at her and sprang out of bed. He grabbed her bridal style and jumped out the window landing soundlessly out side in the yard.

He herd her bones crack and grind, as well as her cries.

Her jaw began to form into a muzzle.

"It hurts!" She cried as he ran deeper into the woods.

"I know, not for long." he said as he ran.

CRACK! Left leg.

Crack! Right arm.

She cried out at each sound, yelping with pain.

Zack lay the young werewolf on the ground and phased himself, kicking off his shorts. He licked her face as she felt her nails turn into claws.

He radiated comfort that she picked up on quickly.

CRACK!

Her spine broke and the ruby wolf lay on the ground.

Ow. she thought.

Zack barked a laugh. She looked at him and walked up to face him, standing at least a head shorter than him.

She was more breathtaking than Zack guessed. She looked amazing.

You can hear my thoughts?

And you can hear mine.

The ruby wolf that was Caroline widened her eyes and flinched back.

whoa.

Zack grinned.

What do you wanna do? he asked.

I want to run.
He nodded and followed her as she bolted into the forest They soon found a pond, the full moon reflected in the dark water.

Caroline sat by the edge of the pond and looked around, she could see every bent piece of grass. Colors were everywhere, red that she was informed meant something alive, blue meaning something dying, bright green meaning dangerous, orange is a potential threat, purple is a trail. And many more.

Zack trotted beside her and sat down. He radiated pink and gray as well as the normal red.

She wondered what those colors meant but decided to ask Brian later.

She blinked and everything looked normal, all colors gone.

You just got out of the night sense.

She looked at the bigger wolf questioningly.

Those colors are your instincts. You turned them off. Good job.

She nodded.

For hours, they played fetch with each other with small trees and raced in the woods. They began to wrestle with mock growls, gently nipping the other wolf. Their body's rolled around in the grass as they played like puppies.

Soon, Caroline yawned. Feeling her tiredness, Zack curled up and let her snuggle against him before falling asleep.

The sun woke her up the next morning. She felt something rough but soft and fury under her head.

Sitting up she looked at Zacky, still in wolf form asleep.

She looked at her fingers wondering when she shifted back.

"Shit!" she covered her self as best she could before she instinctively licked Zacky’s wolf ear, rousing him from his slumber.

He lay there and let her ‘clean’ him until she was satisfied and stood (still covering her self)

"Don’t look at me!" she yelled, kicking him a little.

He rolled his eyes and began walking in a direction nodding for her to follow.

Caroline watched Zack trot contently thinking of how he reminded her of a pony right now.

Soon they arrived at the cabin where she ran inside, widening Johnny’s eyes as he saw flesh with red hair run by in a blur.

He blinked and shook his head before spotting wolf Zack come in.

"Dude." Johnny shook his head in a ‘wow’ manner making the other chuckle before going up the stairs to his room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes she licked his ear, with her in human form and him in wolf. But thats how dogs with a motherly instinct clean others so.....

It probally won't be the weirdst thing she does so.....

Sorry I havn't updated in a while!

9 stars! You guys are great! Thanks for everything =D

Caroline's clothes