Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Proving Dominance

He bit his lip, then looked down to realize he was sporting a boner.

Matt, who had just sat beside Caroline on the couch, being the alpha could sense Zacky’s horniness. He chuckled and Caroline gave him a weird look.

She yawned and scooted closer to Matt; if he wanted her to back off he’d tell her one way or another.

But instead he put one arm over the back of the couch, making room for her to snuggle up to his side. She did, resting her head on his shoulder/chest.

He toyed with the ends of her hair and they sat, Jimmy coming in and sitting on the love seat as they all watched TV.

Caroline enjoyed Matt’s body heat, that was hotter due to his alpha status.

She soon fell asleep.

Zacky came in and saw this, his eyes widened. He couldn’t get angry, Matt out ranked him. He knew Caroline was still new to phasing so she would act like a puppy. He also knew this was Matt’s way of telling him that she is not in the pack, and he being the alpha, can do what ever he wants to/with her.

Zacky locked eyes with Matt but quickly looked away; not wanting to challenge the alpha.

Matt grinned, loving being the alpha.

Zacky left the house to go run around for a while until she might wake up. "Jimmy?" He called.

The taller but more submissive wolf popped up in the kitchen.

"Race?"

Both men/wolves took off into the woods.

Matt smirked now, knowing that he had little interest in Caroline that way, but he used the opportunity to prove his dominance yet again over Zacky.

Besides, mostly, she’s just a pup!

He dropped his smirk and looked down at her. Ruby red hair, creamy skin, dark navy blue eyes, long legs, perky, B cup breasts. He wished he liked her more, but he liked her more as you would a little sister.

Brian came back from his room, having worked out then took a shower, he looked confused at Matt and Caroline, deciding it was none of his business. So, he went into the kitchen for a beer.

Get me one. Matt boomed in his head.

The Alpha is the only one who can speak telepathicly to everyone in the pack while in human form. Well, the alpha and the mate.

Grabbing two beers, he gave one to Matt then told him they needed to do a beer run.

"Take Johnny." Matt said.

Brian nodded and went upstairs to get him.

Soon they both were out the door and down the drive in Brian’s truck.

Now, it was only Matt and Caroline.

He looked at her and tried to think of her that way. But he couldn’t.

He spend hours trying to think of her that way, but each fantasy made him feel disgusted.

Johnny and Brian had returned a while ago, Caroline was still asleep.

She won’t sleep tonight if I don’t get her up. Besides, I gotta piss. He thought.

He shook her shoulder, she opened her eyes dreamily and yawned.

"Wake up." he said.

Nodding, she scooted away from him and stood going to the kitchen to splash cold water on her face.

Suddenly a jet of ice water woke her right up. She looked into to the yard to see Jimmy with a water gun.

"It’s on." She grabbed a conveniently located squirt gun and ran into the yard after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So we know Matt has an elder brother feel for Caroline. How do you think that will effect things? Good or bad?

Squirt gun time!

Ohh and merry Christmas eve or happy holidays!