Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

The Tire Swing

She washed off the make up, got changed and re did her make up. She could have put back on the clothes she was wearing, but decided that wouldn’t be any fun.

Caroline went down stairs and saw that Jimmy and Zacky were no where to be found.

"They’re working out." Johnny offered.

She nodded and gave a puppy dog look to Brian who was sitting the couch. She didn’t care by who, but she wanted to be held.

He nodded making her smile and cuddle up to his side.

They watched TV quietly and didn’t notice when Zacky and Jimmy came in in basketball shorts and tee shirts.

Zacky saw Caroline cuddled up to the more dominant wolf and began to get possessive. He could help the low growl that escaped from his lips. Brian looked down, showing that he didn’t want to fight.

Caroline felt the need to make this better, so she patted Brian’s arm, stood and walked over to Zacky who was still glaring at Brian.

She stood in front of him but wasn’t tall enough to block him.

An annoyed growl slipped threw her lips. Zacky herd it but ignored it.

Feeling daring, she put one hand on each of his cheeks and made him look down at her. His glare disappeared in an instant.

He was tempted to lean and kiss her, but that would be against the claiming rules. Matt, being the alpha would have to approve the claim, then the mate ship. Zacky needed Caroline’s approval to claim her. By rules he had to claim her before mating with her.

Caroline wanted to get on her toes and kiss him, but felt that would be wrong. She didn't know why but her instincts said no.

"Is there a tire swing near by?" She asked, surprising him.

"Yeah."

"Can we go?"

"Uhhh...." He looked up at Matt who nodded. "Sure."

"Yay!" She took his hand and let him lead her out of the cabin.

Matt, and Brian smirked as they left, proud of Zacky. Johnny was a bit upset but knew Zacky and probably even Caroline out ranked him.

"Hold on." he let go of her hand and jogged into a bush. Soon a brown wolf trotted out.

It held his clothes in its mouth and he handed them to her. She watched the wolf grow in size, muscles becoming larger, shoulders wider.

Soon a 5 foot 7 wolf was looking down at the 5’2 girl.

He sat down and let her climb onto his back, clutching his clothes. He took off into the woods, narrowly missing trees and jumping over logs.

He trotted over to a pond and let her climb off him, he shrunk back to his normal size and she gave him his clothes.

He walked into the woods and came out in human form, dressed.

"How did you do that?"

"Grow?" He asked.

She nodded.

"Werewolf trick."

She rolled her eyes and ran over to the tire swing and climbed in. "Push me?" she asked.

Zacky grinned and walked behind her then pushed her on the swing enjoying her cry's of happiness and glee. He liked pleasing her, rather a lot.

Almost an hour later he helped her get out of the tire and they sat on the green grass looking at the pond.

The sun felt good on her skin, she couldn’t help but take off her shirt to feel more of it. Zacky’s eyes widened but he quickly composed himself.

He couldn’t keep his eyes from grazing over the cleavage the bra showed, how it cupped her just right.

He lay down and was glad when she lay down with her head on his chest. She sighed threw her nose contently.

She didn't feel embarrassed around Zacky. She was just happy to be with him. The sun felt so good on her pale skin, she basked in it.

Zacky couldn’t stop his hand from wrapping around her waist and sliding up and down her bare side slowly.

Her skin was smooth and soft under his calloused hand. She nuzzled his chest, despite the fact that he was covered in sweat that the wind had dried to a sticky mess on his skin.

She wrinkled her nose in a way he thought was adorable. "You stink."

He grinned. "Yeah, I do." For a while they just lay there, silently. Just enjoying each others company.

Zacky frowned. "Matt is calling us back."

She sat up so he could. "I didn’t hear anything."

"It’s a pack thing." She frowned but nodded. He handed her the shirt and watched her put it on.

He jogged into the woods and came out in the larger wolf form, clothes in his mouth.

She climbed onto his back, holding his clothes. When they made it back, Matt was standing on the porch with Brian and Jimmy (Who changed into normal clothes a while ago). Matt smirked at the scene and gave Zacky time to phase back and get dressed.

Johnny came out and stood next to Jimmy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wonder whats going on? heh no I don't, I know but youuuu have to wait for the next chapter =P

Love you guys! What do you think is going on?

Caroline

the tire swing