Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Hardcore Workout

“Caroline, treadmill 20 miles. Jimmy go!” Jimmy gave her a sympathetic look as he grabbed her arm and pulled her down the hall to a weight room.

Jimmy set up a treadmill at a slow speed and Caroline got on it, walking slowly.

“Sorry about this. It won't last forever, I promise. The treatment you will get is sort of...a right of passage. If you do okay and deal with it, you will have proved yourself an adversary to the pack. We've all been through it but you being a bitch...I don't know how you'll do but I believe in you.” His eyes showed he was telling the truth.

Caroline gave him a smile and nodded “Thanks Jimbo.”

He gave her a smile and she sped up the treadmill. An hour later she'd reached the distance she was told to do and she shut off the machine, gladly accepting the water bottle Jimmy offered.

She downed the water and she and Jimmy went into the living room where Caroline managed to bravely walk up to Matt who looked down at her; waiting to see what she had to say.

“May I shower and change, sir?” She asked respectfully.
He had every right to deny her, but he saw to reason to.

“Yes. Change into work out clothes and Jimmy will work out with you until I say so. Understood?” He said.

“Yes sir.”

He growled at her.

Caroline flinched and licked under Matt's chin few times, showing that she knows he out ranks her before going up the stairs.

The males were silent, waiting to see how the alpha would react. Matt knew that was her being submissive to him, he accepted it. So he sat in the large chair and waved for Jimmy to go get changed.

After Jimmy changed, he went to get Caroline before taking her to the gym.

They began cardeo until midnight. Then they began lifting weights until three o'clock. Then push ups, pull ups, sit ups and jump rope until seven o'clock. They drank every water bottle in the cooler and used all the ice cues.

Caroline was fighting to stay awake, staying conscious or sleep; she didn't know.
But she fought it, whatever it was.

Jimmy had been watching her sway side to side slightly for hours. She couldn't take much more of this.

In the kitchen, Zacky, Brian Johnny and Matt were sitting at the table eating.

“Where are Jimmy and Caroline?” Matt asked.

Everyone looked up at him, Zacky dropped his fork. “You told them to work out until you say so last night.” He said.

Matt dropped his knife, realizing that was right. He only meant to make them exercise for 2 maybe 3 hours but this...

He pushed away from the table and quickly walked into the weight room to see Caroline's eyes flickering.

“Stop and catch her!” He barked to Jimmy just as she began to fall.

Jimmy caught her and held her bridal style, her head lolled onto his shoulder. Matt couldn't help but feel like he'd gone to far.

No, he was forgetful. He forgot about the command he gave them, and this was the out come. How could he be so irresponsible?!

It was his fault. “Take her to her room.” he instructed.

Jimmy nodded and breezed past the alpha to the hall way. When he passed the kitchen, everyone looked over and watched.

Each felt a different emotion: Johnny was worried, Brian was surprised, Zacky was angry.

How could Matt, their alpha, forget something as important as a baby wolf? How could he let this happen to Caroline?!

Brian kicked him under the table and gave him a warning look.

No. Zacky didn't want to calm down, nor challenge Matt but he was furious.

Matt came down the hall just in time to see Zacky shove away from the table and storm out of the cabin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know. But why do you think Zacky was so pissed? Is his reason a good one? Did he make the right choice?

Caroline's workout clothes

My wolf facts:
Angelfire
timber wolf information