Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Won't Last Long

Zacky's sent filled Caroline's nostrils as she opened her eyes. Holding onto his pillow, she sat up clutching it to her chest. She stood and padded her way down stairs to the kitchen. Everyone watched her go to the refrigerator, pull out a water bottle and down it. The house was silent as she headed back up stairs.

That's all they saw of her for days. Three times a day, come down with pillow, drink water, go back up stairs.

Her skin was beginning to pale, her cheek bones more pronounced. Her eyes constantly blood shot. Never speaking a word to anyone. One morning, she didn't come down stairs. Everyone bolted up to Zacky's room where they found her laying on the covers of the bed, her eyes dull and weak.

“Johnny go get her something easy to eat! Jimmy help him! Brian keep her awake!” Matt barked orders like a machine gun. Everyone ran to do as told, Matt left the room and went to his. He phased and closed his eyes.

Vengeance I know you can hear me. I know you can feel that Caroline is very sick, and starving. You can block me out, but you CAN'T block her out. She needs you. We need you. Come back for her. She's fading fast.

He phased and put on boxers for Caroline's comfort before running back to Zacky's room. Brian was tapping her face, each tap a bit harder. Not a slap, no but a hard tap. Enough to keep her awake.

Her turquoise eyes fluttered open and closed as Matt ordered Johnny to feed her. He dipped the spoon into the bowel and put the spoon half full of mashed banana up to her lips.

She turned her head.

“Damn it Caroline EAT IT. I command you!” Matt growled.

Caroline's body obeyed at once, skipping her brain and acting of its own accord. She couldn't stop if she wanted to.

She ate the banana Johnny pushed at her lips until the bowel was empty.

“Get more food.” Matt said coldly.

Johnny took off and returned in seconds with a sandwich cut into fourths. He fed her, every few bites giving her a drink of water. This went on for an hour, but her health didn't improve.

No one knew why, no one but Matt. She needed Zacky, her body needed him. If he didn't return, and soon, she would die. It is the inevitable truth.

Caroline's vision blurred as her body ate the food offered, her hearing dulled to near nothing.

Zacky please come back. I'm...not...gonna...make it...Come...back...

The door flew open, and Zacky limped in as fast as he could. Falling to his knees at her side, taking her pale hand.

“Caroline, come back. Don't leave me. Stay with me. Please.” He begged, rubbing his thumb across her knuckles.

“Z-zacky...” she said, in a scratchy paper thin voice.

“Yes, yes I'm back. Stay with me.” he begged, refusing to let his tears fall in front of the other males.

“I...will.” She said, smiling slightly. Zacky looked at Matt for his approval, that was granted with a nod.

Zacky stood and leaned over Caroline, brushing his lips across hers before slanting his head, as she did hers, and kissing her lovingly. He kissed her with everything he was, and everything he had.

She felt her will to live return as he pulled back and looked at her.

“Caroline, will you be mine?” he asked, sincerely.

“Of course.”

He smiled and brought their lips together again. Pure love radiated off of both of them, all the others could feel it. They left the room to give privacy.

The rest of the day, Zacky held Caroline as she had her first good night sleep in days; kissing her hair every now and again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fluff!

Their finally together! But don't expect the rest of this to be a fairytail love story. It won't be. >:D

Comments = updates