Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Resume Training

A few days later, Caroline was almost healthy again. With Zacky by her side, she felt invincible.

She clung to her mate to be like a life line. It didn't bother him at all; in fact it made him feel needed, and he liked it a lot.

Caroline had been with Avenged Sevenfold for almost two months.

“Caroline.” She looked up at the alpha from her seat beside Zacky on the couch.

“Yes?”
“I think you are well enough that we can go on with your training. First, phasing on command.”

“Yes sir.” She stood, arms at her size.

“Yes Matt.” He smirked, lip ring glinting.

“Yes Matt.” She corrected, smiling.

“Attention! Fall in!” Matt bellowed, causing Caroline to cover her ears.

Zacky flew to his feet and feet thundered through the house. Soon everyone was lined up in front of Matt.

“Phase. No stripping.” he ordered.

All the other males nodded and did as told. In wolf form they shrugged out of their clothes.

“Alright Caroline. Close your eyes.”

She did as told immediately.

“Imagine your body changing shape. Into a dog. Think about dogs; their senses, their looks, their habits...”

In her minds eyes he saw a dog pee on a tree, marking its territory.

Matt chuckled. For an hour he told her what to think of in an attempt to get her to phase, but no such luck.

“Okay, lets try this. Zacky whimper.” He ordered. Zacky began to whimper as told. Caroline bit her lip to refrain from opening her eyes to make sure he was okay.

“Picture this; Zacky is hurt. Bleeding out, and only you can help him. He is about to be attacked by a vampire and cannot move. You have to protect him. He's dying Caroline! Help him!”

Tears formed in er closed eyes. “The vampire is about to kill him! Are you going to let him die? The vampire is calling him weak and pathetic!”

Zacky's wolf whimpers sent her over. Her lip began to bleed due to her her teeth that had become canine and she grunted as she felt her bones grind and snap, reforming once again.

Soon she felt herself standing on four legs. “Open your eyes.”

She did, looking way up at Matt in human form who towered over her. He clapped and she gave a wolf smile, as the others did.

“Great job.”

Zacky rubbed his head against her in a congratulatory fashion.

“Now when you can do that on your own, lesson learned.”

She nodded.

Matt squinted. “Stand beside Johnny.” He said. Brian moved so she could take his place, beside the male.

“Congratulations Johnny, there's finally a wolf smaller than you!” Matt laughed. Johnny scowled and seemed unamused but the others all barked a laugh.

“Now, everyone get a sent on Caroline after I do. Just in case. They all nodded and waited for him to phase. When he did, he trotted up to Caroline making her flatten her ears against her head in submission.

He went straight to her neck to get her sent, noting how she moved her head to the side to give him more access.
When he got her sent, he backed up and nodded for the others to do the same. Not to scare her; one at a time they went up and got her sent. Brian, then Zacky, then Jimmy and Johnny.

Everyone got it? Matt asked mentally.

They all nodded.

Caroline take a sent on the rest of us. Johnny first so you can adjust to the dominance changes.”

She nodded and walked over to Johnny who, surprisingly turned his head slightly. Everyone but Caroline knew that this meant they'd have to fight to see who was more dominant.

But not now. Caroline wasn't ready.

After catching his sent, she moved to sniff jimmy who stood still. Then Zacky who she managed to rub her head against, then to Brian who made her flatten her ears to her skull with one look. She gingerly sniffed him and walked slowly up to Matt she looked at him, not sure what to do.

Go on.

She slowly sniffed his shoulder, only as long as necessary before practically running back behind Zacky.

The males laughed.

She could feel dominance much more strongly in wolf form. And Matt and Brian scared her; each about the same but Matt slightly more so.

“Everyone take your clothes, go to your rooms, phase back and get dressed.”

They all, including Caroline, did as told. Returning into line when on two legs and clothed.

“Caroline you did well. Thank you guys. At ease.”

Everyone disbanded to do as they pleased and moved on with their days.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who do you think will win Caroline and Johnny's dominance fight?