Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Mock Fights

“Hey Brian?” she asked.

He looked at her.

“Will you hold my feet so I can to sit ups?”

He nodded and stood in front of her where she lay down on a mat. He gabbed her feet and held them down as she crossed her arms.

170 sit ups later her abs burned but she didn't mind. She lay on the mat to rest as Brian went to the mini fridge and got two water bottles.

“Think fast!” He tossed one, it would have sailed right over her but she stuck her hand up just in time to catch it, not sitting up.

Brian raised an eye brow in surprise.

Caroline sat up and opened the bottle, gulping down the entire thing.

Meanwhile in the living room, Matt had just finished explaining to Jimmy his plan; to which Jimmy agreed at once.

Johnny came in, automaticly glaring at Caroline who stood at the challenge. Brian stood in front of her, Johnny's glare disappeared at once.

“Matt says to shower up and put on something comfortable.” Brian nodded, dismissing Johnny.

Brian turned to see Caroline looking at him with a weird face. He made a face back making her laugh and gesture for him to go first as was his right.

Brian left the room after grabbing his iPod, Caroline leaving after.

They went up stairs and separated when they got to their rooms. They both took a quick shower and put on sweat pants and tank tops. Caroline added an off the shoulder crop top and some slightly too big boots.

They went to the living room to see Zacky, Matt, Jimmy and Johnny already there.

Matt had them line up, making sure to put Johnny and Caroline on opposite sides.

Everyone was dressed in sweats.

“We are going to mock fight. Partners: Brian and myself, Zacky and Johnny, Caroline and Jimmy.”

Brian smirked, Zacky cracked his knuckles giving Johnny an 'I'm so gonna kick you ass' smirk. Caroline and Jimmy didn't react.

Caroline was nervous and Jimmy was trying to come up with ways to go easy on her.

Zacky could feel his mate to be's anxiety and raised his hand to touch her comfortingly when Matt growled lowly. Zacky dropped his hand and looked at the floor.

“Brian and I first, everyone to the porch; Brian you know what to do.”

Brian nodded as they all went to the porch, Matt and Brian stripped and changed into wolf from before trotting out of the house.

Normally they don't care about seeing each other nude; but with a bitch with the pack they have to think of her comfort.

Caroline watched as they crouched, tails up and alert.

Matt released a snarl that made everyone but Brian shrink back. Brian then released a similar growl and had the same effect, but slightly less.

“Fight!” Zacky yelled, being the next on the dominance chain.

The two dark colored wolves launched at each other, missing and landing quietly on the other side.

A fake out.

Caroline watched as they launched at each other again, growls ripping from their mouths as they bared their teeth. They clashed in the middle and were soon wrestling on the ground, sending dirt flying.

Caroline began to cower as they both flared their dominance, her legs holding her shakily up.

This was too much! She couldn't take it.

She couldn't suppress a whimper, noticed only by Zacky who looked at her; worried.

With a clang, she fell to her knees; head bowed.

That got everyone's attention; everyone but Matt who used the detraction as a way to pin Brian, putting pressure on the wolves throat until he let out a cry of pain and surrender.

Matt got off and padded over to Caroline, pushing he chin up with his head. Obediently she looked at him, still slightly cowering.

He gave her a sympathetic look and pulled back his dominance a bit. She gave him a small smile, showing that he made it better. Matt looked to see Johnny on one knee, similar to Caroline.

Brian half limped into the house, Matt happily trotting after him. They came back dressed and in human form.

Caroline and Johnny stood.

“Zacky, Johnny.”

They nodded dutifully and Caroline covered her eyes as they stripped; all the males chuckling a little.

Brian whispered to Caroline “They're done.”

She removed her hands, watching the two wolves walk out into the open field.

She noticed how Zacky held his tail higher than Johnny, who's tail was almost between his legs.

“Fight!” Matt bellowed.

Zacky launched himself at Johnny who didn't move. The larger wolf rolled the other in the dirt before almost playfully biting his ear.

Johnny cried out and laid on the ground, putting his paws over his muzzle in submission.

Zacky let go and trotted off to where Caroline stood and sat beside her.

Caroline felt pride for her mate, she pet his head that he rubbed against her leg affectionately.

“Caroline you can strip inside and come out in wolf form if you'd like. None of us would look at you if you stripped out here though. I promise.” Matt told her.

She gave him a thankful look but walked in side.

She went into the hall to be sure no one could see her before taking off her clothes. She closed her eyes and felt her bones break and reform. Soon she was standing on four paws.

She slowly walked out, seeing Matt guarding the door just in case.

She whined and he turned, opening the door and holding it as she walked out.

Jimmy who had already phased, trotted out, giving Caroline a playful, wolfy smile.

She bit her lip and walked out to meet him; her heart hammered in her chest as he crouched.

She stopped biting her lip and did the same, her tail was low but warily raised a bit. She refused to show too much fear in front of her mate to be so she restrained her legs from shaking.

Let your instincts take over, but don't hurt him. Zacky's voice said in her head.

Everyone watched the bitch as a more animal look came into her eyes; it was tame but indeed animal.

“Ready?” Matt asked.

Jimmy looked at Caroline; letting her answer.

She barked, meaning yes.

“Fight!”

Jimmy let Caroline come at him, tackling him to the ground where he rolled them over, pinning her with his paws on her chest. He gave her a grin as she growled in rage and flipped them over again, biting at Jimmy's front leg. He growled now, playful nature gone; over taken by his inner animal.

He flipped them and bit her front leg, she cried in pain but returned the favor by biting him back, she slipped out from under him and retreated a few feet, her tail slightly higher.

They ran up to each other and put their front paws on the others shoulders and tried to bite their opponents shoulders, snarls ripping from both of them.

Jimmy flared his dominance and watched Caroline retreat instinctively and flatten her ears and lay down on her stomach; admitting defeat.

Matt clapped as Jimmy licked her face; letting her know she did good. Caroline stood and slightly limped over to where Zacky remained in wolf form and curled up next to him; allowing him to lick her injury.

“Good job, both of you.” Matt commended as Jimmy licked his own injury.

Matt went in the house, Brian went in as well. Mock fights; over. Until tomorrow. The top two needed to talk about their observations.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now who do you think will win between Johnny and Caroline? Why?