Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Obsticle Course

When she returned, she sat on the floor between Zack's legs. He began to absently pet her long red hair, noticing how soft it was under his hand. She pressed her back to the couch.

His pretty bitch likes to be pet.

“Do you like this?”

She closed her eyes to focus on the tingling sensation he was giving her. “Mmmhm.”

He grinned, happy to please her.

They didn't hear the door open, Matt cleared his throat making them look up at once.

“Obstacle course is done. Caroline you will complete it in wolf form. Jimmy will be running beside you to watch, Brian will time you. Zack, you may watch if you'd like.”

Zack nodded, standing after Caroline did.

Feeling slight cocky that he had the right, Matt offered Caroline his hand; his face showing that she had no choice.

She took his large, calloused, warm hand and they headed for the door.
Zack silently grumbled as he followed them.

Matt took Caroline to the where the woods met the field. He made sure the course was built in the opposite direction of Escape The Fate's territory. It was closer to Motionless in White's territory; an ally. Motionless In White is a close ally, who is hyper and fun loving, but also could be dutiful and strong.

They knew about Caroline and wanted to meet her, but Matt said not until she was officially a member of the pack.

They understood and left it at that.

When they stopped walking Matt let go of Caroline's hand looked at her. “Phase.”

She blushed but did not question him. The males turned their backs to her as she removed her clothes and phased.

She barked, letting them know she had finished.

They turned around and Jimmy phased, Caroline casting her gaze to the ground.

Jimmy jogged up to her and lightly bit at her bandage, ripping it off. She had already healed.

Caroline gave him a small smile as Brian took a stop watch out of his pocket.

“The idea is to go as fast as you can while avoiding the traps and hitting as many targets as you can. No one expects you to hit all of them, don't expect to. Do your best and good luck.” Brian said.

“Ready?” Matt asked her and Jimmy.

She nodded.

“Set. Go!” She took off, Jimmy keeping about 7 feet to her left.

Trees blured past her, she turned on her instincts. Seeing the pit trap glow orange from under a bunch if leaves. She leapt over it with ease, landing on the other side. She saw a wooden figure shaped like a wolf in a bush, she dove over it, kicking it over with her hind foot.

She ran as fast as she could, dodging the pit traps, swinging logs and trip wires. Her four feet danced around the traps gracefully.

Caroline planned her attacks, how hitting one target could propel her a few feet to hit anther and another.

She calculated her steps, making sure not to break a twig. Her desire to please her alpha and mate to be pushed her to be more aware of her surroundings.

Her lungs burned but she paid it no mind, allowing herself to pant.
At last, she made it back to the field; having gone in a circle.

Brian hit the stop button and looked at the time, smirking. He showed Matt who smiled as Caroline trotted up to sit at his feet.

Jimmy phased and put on his pants. “Light footed, silent, alert, graceful. 39 out of 50 targets.”

“Distance: 4 miles. Time 6 minuets.” Brian reported.

She gave them all a questioning look. Matt smirked again at her ignorance. “You are very fast, and sure footed. Your accuracy needs a bit of work but overall you did very well.”

She nodded.

Suddenly she was softly tackled from the side. She looked to see Zack in wolf form with a proud, playful glint in his eyes.

She gave a wolfy giggle and rolled them over with a mock growl.

He playfully nipped her ear and rolled them over so he was on top, she pawed at his muzzle to get him to let go, making him chuckle at her attempt that he found adorable.

The two mates to be played as the others watched.

Brian's heart ached as he thought of his mate and what she was like. Where ever she is right now.

Matt thought he had no time for a mate. Being the alpha is a full time gig, and a big responsibility.

Johnny was feeling pissy with Caroline. Why could she be happy when he couldn't? Who the hell does she think she is?! He was holding back phasing at picking a fight with her, he knew everyone else wouldn't hesitate to bring him down. He could feel Matt's aura commanding him to restrain himself.

Jimmy was happy for Zack and Caroline. Proud of his little pierced friend for getting his mate, she made him happy and that is all Jimmy could ask for for his friend. She is like a sister to him.

“Come on love pups, lunch time.” Matt chuckled.

Zack got off Caroline and grabbed his clothes in his mouth then waited for Caroline. She grabbed her clothes and they trotted to the house,rubbing against each others' sides affectionately on the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
If they layout is hard to read, let me know!

Sorry this chapter isn't what I planned it to be but I'm not feeling creative right now. This hasn't gotten many comments latley so... (Hint hint)

Who thinks 39 out of 50 is pretty good? Did you expect better from Caroline?