Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Disappointment

“Come on!” Jimmy grabbed her arm lightly and walked her out of the house, past a watchful Zack.

They spent until the pizza arrived training, working on her agility and accuracy. She was up to 43 out of 50 targets hit.

“Food!” Jimmy scooped Caroline up onto his back and ran into the cabin. She giggled along the way, noticing how Zack gave a possessive look to Jimmy who put her down on the spot.

She sighed and skipped over to her mate to be, planting a brief kiss on his pierced lips to show that she loved only him. He gave a satisfied sigh as she sat beside him. Matt got his pizza first, then Brian, then Zack.
Then no one moved.

Johnny and Caroline glared at each other across the table, the air was thick with tension.

Suddenly, Brian took Johnny's plate and put some pizza on it just as Matt did the same for Caroline. The two felt like they'd just dodged a bullet.

Matt flared his aura, calming both of the wolves down enough for them to ignore each other.

Everyone ate, Caroline finishing first.

She took care of her plate “Beer? Milk? Water?” She offered.

“Beer.” “Beer.” “Milk.” “Beer.” Chimed Matt, Brian, Jimmy then Zack.

She looked at Johnny with a hard look. “You?”

“I'll get it myself.” He stood and shoved past her into the kitchen. She stumbled back a foot and glared at his back with fury.

Her wolf begged to be released, to make Johnny feel regret. To make him bleed profusely on the clean floor. Unknowingly to her, her eyes turned electric blue.

Rigid with rage, she went back to the dining room. Matt stood at once when he saw her eyes, alert.

“Take me away, before I do something stupid.” Was all she had to say, she was fighting the phase and was filled with rage.

Her emotions got to Zack who stood as well to look at her, her anger becoming his own. His green eyes to blue in a blink.

Zack didn't have as good self control, he began to shake as his phase began.

Brian phased on the spot and yanked Zack out of the house and into the woods. Matt grabbed Caroline roughly and yanked her out of the house in the opposite direction. She too began to quake with the phase.

“I...I can't keep it....back...Matt.” She growled, yet pleaded.

“Keep it until I say so!” He roared as he picked her up and took of in a sprint.

When they made it to Matt's desired place, he put her down. “Go ahead.”

She released a loud anamalistic cry as she changed in 5 seconds. Her eyes still electric blue.

“The trees, lash out on them if you must. Your fight is tomorrow, do not press it. I am disappointed in you Caroline.” He said harshly.

This saddened the bitch for a moment, then her rage returned. She spent the next hour and a half breaking through trees and tearing the limbs off with her teeth.

At last, all her anger was gone. She collapsed from exhaustion on the grass, her eyes fluttering shut slowly.

Matt picked her wolf form up and began to jog back to the house.

Meanwhile, Zack had phased and was taking out his anger by the same means, smashing trees.

He phased back when he finished and walked back with Brian, both nude and unashamed by it.

They entered the cabin just as Matt carried wolf Caroline up to her room.

Zack wasn't disappointed in her, but in himself. For letting her emotions take over, for not fighting his instinct enough. He knew Matt was furious with him, possibly Brian as well.

Not helping.

He sighed through his nose and went to his room, putting on some boxers and crawling into his bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw :(

I'm putting off the fight just to torture you, you know. >;) Chill your tits please, fight next! Comment and I'll update sooner :) I'd really like more than 'cant wait for the fight, update soon' if you can.