Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Cast Signing

Soon the majority of her cast was designed and signed by her mate to be.

“Wanna go down and let the others sign it?”

She nodded “But I'm gonna put clothes on.”

“Oh of course, I'll uh...be out side the door.”

Soon, Caroline managed to put on sweat pants,a tee shirt and a pair of slides. She found it difficult with only one arm but managed.

“Okay I'm decent.” She said, Zack came in and grinned

“You're more than decent, Caroline. You're stunning.”

She blushed and took his outstretched hand with her good one. Heat sprang up her arm and hummed at their joined hands. She looked at them in confusion for a moment before deciding she liked it, and let her mate to be lead her down the stairs.

When they made it to the living room Johnny gave her an apologetic look that she gave him a smile, letting him know she understands. Matt gave her a 'good job' pat on the shoulder, Brian gave her a small smile and Jimmy bounded up to her with a marker.

He looked to Zack for permission before looking at Caroline “Can I draw on that? Pretty, pretty please?” he begged.

“Sure.” He took a silver sharpie out of his pocket and took her arm lightly, slowly moving the marker. His tongue stuck out of his mouth as he concentrated, everyone gathered around to see what he was doing but no one had a clue.

Five minuets later Jimmy beamed and and backed up, to show his artwork. He'd drawn a big duck.

“What?” Caroline looked at him as the males began to laugh.

“T-this one time we were in a p-park and Jimmy saw t-this duck...” Matt stammered.
“It was h-huge and...” Brian went on.

“Jimmy w-was all...” Johnny grabbed a black sharpie and added to the drawing, still laughing,

They looked at the edited picture and soon they all began to laugh.

“It was big fucking stallion duck!” Jimmy cried.

_--

After they all signed her cast, Zack took her up to bed. She kicked off her slides and crawled in, Zack got in beside her and they cuddled until they fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Picture they drew

Caroline's clothes

This is a serously half assed chapter, I know. Don't hate me. I realized how long its been since I've updated so I thought I should.

Anyone laugh?