Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Cycle

The next morning, Zack gently shook her awake. He kissed her lips lightly, she smiled up at him.

“Time to get up.”

She got out of bed, and stretched the best she could with the cast on, wincing at a twinge of pain. Zack frowned and hugged her. “I know it hurts.” he said before letting go.

“It's not so bad.” She shrugged.

He nodded, heading down stairs in his basketball shorts. She got clothes and a plastic bag, heading to the bathroom where she secured the bag around her cast before turning on the shower and stepping into the spray.

She had a bit of trouble washing her self, but with a little extra effort got her body and hair clean. She shaved and turned off the shower, stepping out and managing to wrap a towel around her body. She dried herself of the best she could before dropping her towel and putting her panties on while leaning against the wall, then stepping into her shorts. She pulled them up and did the button and sighed, remembering to take the bag off.

After struggling with her bra for ten minuets, she managed to hit her head on the sink when she tripped putting on her socks. “Shit!” She hissed. She managed to pull her shirt over her head and brushed her hair then did her make up with one hand. She put a necklace around her neck and put in earrings then picked up her boots and headed down stairs in her socks, head throbbing.

Zack went up to her quickly, then gingerly touched her head where she smacked it. She wanted to know how he knew it was hurting. He kissed it and gave her a small smile that made her blush.

“Uh...help?” She asked, looking at her boots before meeting her mate to be's eyes.

“Of course.” he took her over to the couch and had her sit, he dropped to his knees and put her boots on, tying them.

He noticed how her shirt stopped at mid navel and smirked a bit, not sure why. He took her hand and they stood and went over to the table where the others were already eating. She sat beside him as they ate.

“Johnny dishes, Caroline put them away after he washes and drys them.” Matt said, standing and leaving the table.

“Yes sir.” They said in unison.

Soon Zack and Brian went to work out, and Jimmy was on patrol. Matt was in the living room watching the plasma screen.

“Caroline?” Johnny asked as he handed her a plate.

“Yeah?” she asked, as she set the plate on the counter and opened the cup board.

“I'm sorry about breaking your arm.” the look in his eyes was sincere.

“It's okay, I understand.”

“Okay.” He shrugged, still feeling a bit guilty.

After they finished the dishes they went into the living room and sat on the couch, watching the football game Matt was watching. Caroline had no interest in football, but it wasn't her place to ask to watch something else, nor was it Johnny's.

Around lunch time, Brian and Zack came in. Jimmy came from no where and sat on the floor by Caroline's feet. Zack kissed Caroline's head and sat beside her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. She leaned into him slightly, resting her head on his collar bone. She sighed and nuzzled his neck affectionately, taking her arm on the opposite side he was on (The one that wasn't broken) and resting it on his other shoulder, scooting closer. Zack pulled her onto his lap as she snuggled up to him.

He know why she was being to affectionate, she was beginning her 'cycle'. She would cling to her mate to be because of a sudden need for attention. She would be extra sensitive to others' tones with her, and would want someone to be with her at all times. She would cuddle with anyone who was willing and be tired. All bitches were had this time every few months for a few days.

It was not a menstrual cycle, she would not get that until after they mated.

Matt rolled his eyes, knowing this as well. If there was one big down side to having a bitch, it was this. She would be quick to cry, and clingy. Matt had been dreading this for a while now. He'd need to be more careful with his dominance, and his tone. Bitches have been known to run away if emotional enough. And he couldn't risk her leaving, she may fall into the hands of Escape The Fate. Not only that; Zack being her mate to be, may leave with her. And that would weaken the pack.

Not to mention how it would effect Brian, Jimmy, Johnny and Matt as well. They'd all grown to think of her as almost a baby sister.

Caroline yawned and closed her eyes, feeling sleep creep over her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Honestly, I pulled this outta my ass. I realized I havn't posted latley, and you guys are awesome and deserve a chapter :)

Check out my contest?