Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

The Meeting

For the next two days Caroline was attached to everyone. Zack couldn't go get a beer without her arms around his waist. When Zack was in the bathroom Jimmy had to hold her, if he couldn't for some reason, Johnny would pet her and put his arm around her somewhat awkwardly. Brian allowed her to cuddle up to his side once while everyone else had a meeting. Once, Matt cradled her in his lap and let her snuggle into his shoulder.

Finally, her cycle was over. During it, her arm had healed for the most part and as long as she didn't strain it she'd be fine. Her cast was removed by Jimmy, who doubled as a medic to the pack.

Matt gathered everyone in the living room where they lined up, from most to least dominant.

“As all of you but Carolineknow, today is the meeting day.”

Caroline raised her hand, making Matt smirk. “I'll tell you what that means.”

She smiled and dropped her hand.

“The meeting day, is the one day a year all the surrounding packs go to meet up. They catch up, plan, and sometimes just hang out. It's tense, actually. All the dominant males being around each other, it...irks us to say the least. It is required b werewolf law that every available pack go, that includes us and Escape The Fate” He sneered the name.

Caroline stiffened at the mention of them. Johnny held his hand to the side a bit, letting her grip his finger for comfort.

“Although you are not officially in the pack, you must come with us. One of us will be with you at all times, you may likely be the only bitch and you know how rare a bitch is. I'm sure most will want you, but they will respect that you are taken. Escape The Fate will not though.”

She nodded stiffly in understanding.

“You will meet our closest ally Motionless In White, our more distant ally's Chemical Romance as well as other that are in the area such as Bullet For My Valentine, Three Day's Grace and at least two dozen others.”

She nodded again.

Matt approached her and took her right hand, covering it top and bottom with both of his.

“This will hurt.”

She gave him a confused look.

“I, Alpha Mathew Charles Sanders, temporarily claim this bitch in the name of Avenged Sevenfold. She is under our protection and is our responsibility. And is now, our property. May all who see here be aware!” A silver light hummed around their hands and Caroline's hand burned. It felt like she was being carved up, a cool blade slicing the top of her hand open. She cried out as it burned, closing her eyes tightly as she bit back a whimper.

In fact it only burned for 5 seconds, but it felt like much longer than that to her. When Matt removed his hand from on top of hers, seemingly tattooed on her hand in black was printed A7X. It was three inches long and one inch tall.

“Ow.” She pouted, though it no longer hurt.

Matt smirked and headed out the door, waving everyone to follow. They all piled into two trucks, Caroline rode with Matt, Zack and Johnny leaving Jimmy and Brian in the other truck.

Metallica blared through the speakers as they drove for an hour to get to there area. The area was in the middle of the woods, it was a 20 acre clearing with bathrooms and everything. It was all outside, there were stages, tables and chairs, even a few small restaurants. The ground was all dirt though, no carpets or rugs anywhere. The parking area was almost full.

“Here we are.” Matt said, parking and killing the engine. The other truck parked beside theirs and they all got out, Zack taking Caroline's hand as soon as possible. All werewolves in sight turn to look as they strolled in, in a line. Matt and Brian flanking Caroline and Zack.

“...a bitch...” “...only one I knew was my mom...” “...a breeder?”

Zack's grip tightened at the last comment. Caroline didn't know what that entitled, she knew it meant having children but their must be more if Zack got all tense. Caroline was tense due to all the dominant wolves around, each obviously trying to impress her. When Ashley Purdy flared his dominance, particularly strong Matt growled sharply at him until he backed down. Ash's alpha Andy pushed him into a bush and gave Matt an apologetic look.

“...pretty...” “...Vengeance...”

Zack shot glares at everyone as Matt lead us to a group of men dressed all in black, most of them with piercings and with long hair.

“Caroline, this is Motionless In White; Chris, Ricky, Angelo, Devin, Ryan and Josh. Motionless In White, Zack's mate to be Caroline.”

Around them, spectators frowned at 'mate to be' knowing she was off the market. Among them, however, there was a group that immediately wanted her for their own. A group that would do anything to get a bitch, no matter how immoral. A group feared by bitches all around the US, Escape The Fate.

They'd herd rumors that there was a bitch in the area, now they knew whose she was. Avenged Sevenfold was a worthy opponent, they knew since Matt almost killed Ronnie in a turf war five years ago.

Caroline grew uncomfortable under all the looks, she was getting. Zack opted to loop a possessive arm around her as they and Motionless In White headed to a table near a stage. Matt and Chris, the alpha of MIW spoke in slightly hushed tones.

“Why is there a stage?” Caroline asked no one in particular.

“You're new aren't you?” Ricky asked.

She nodded.

“You know how wolves howl at the moon?”

She nodded.

“Wolves are musical creatures, so naturally, we are too. Everyone here is in a band. We can play if we want.” He explained, grinning at her ignorance.

“Oh.” she rested elbows on the table and her chin on her hands.

Matt's head snapped to the side, getting everyone at the table's attention. Zack pulled Caroline tighter against his side as she looked over to see who he assumed to be Escape The Fate. The alpha smirked at her and they walked past.

“Ronnie.” Brian sneered.

“I won't let them have you.” Zack murmured to the bitch, kissing her cheek.

“I know.” She leaned into him a bit.

At the other end of the table, Matt and Chris commenced their conversation quietly. “They haven't mated yet?” Chris asked.

“No, she's not in the pack yet anyway.”

“On trial?”

Matt nodded.

“Oh, did you claim her?”

“On her hand.”

Chris looked to see the A7X tattoo on her hand and nodded. He did think Caroline was pretty, but he knew she wasn't the mate he was looking for, also he respected that she was taken. She seemed like a sweet girl, he felt protective of her already. He knew that he and his pack would most likely bond with her, he felt that Ryan was a bit upset she was claimed.

For an hour they mingled, Caroline realized Josh Balz acted a lot like Jimmy. So naturally she took a shine to him, finding him easy to get along with and comfortable to talk to. Each time another Alpha looked at Caroline Zack tugged her closer and pressed a kiss to her lips.
Chris looked at the sky and smiled “Time to play.” His pack looked at him and smiled, standing up and following him to the stage where Pierce The Veil was getting off.

“We're on after them, I suggest you stay close to the stage while we play.” Zack told her. She nodded as Motionless In White began with Ghost In The Mirror, then Abigail, Creatures and Puppets.

When A7X got on the stage, Zack made sure to kiss Caroline deeply for all to see before joining his pack on the stage.

During their set, someone kept brushing against Caroline, she took a step forward to get out of the persons' way but it kept happening.

Finally, she turned to look at the person, seeing no other than Ronnie Radke. “Please go away.” She said, refusing to let fear enter her voice.

“Aw doll you don't mean that. Why don't you come and talk to us for a minuet? I'm sure lover boy won't mind.” he gave her a sly smile, gesturing to the rest of his pack that stood near by.

“No, I don't want anything to do with you. Leave me alone.” She pushed her hair out of her face, using the hand that read A7X. He growled slightly at the sight of it but went on in a smooth voice. “You can't believe everything you hear, all the stuff you herd is just rumors that are appalling.”

“No there not. Leave me alone.” she said coldly, glaring. Avenged Sevenfold was too into their performance to notice their conversation.

“I was hoping it wouldn't come to this.” He flared his Alpha dominance, making her bow her head. He roughly grabbed her wrist and yanked her to follow him, her body automaticly obeying him.

He took her to a table far away from the crowds and bade her sit between his offensive fighters, Robert Ortiz and Max Green who grinned twistidly.

She was terrified and rigid, her body still under Ronnie's control. She couldn't move.

“You are sexy.” Ronnie tilted up her chin, ignoring her as she bared her teeth.

“You would produce lovely pups.” He turned her face to one side, then the other. She growled and was quickly slapped in the face.

“Mind you temper, it'd be a shame to hurt such a pretty face.” Ronnie hissed.

She clenched her fists, only for Robert and Max to take hold of her arms, making them immobile.

“But you're a fighter aren't you? Perhaps you could be good in the buissness. But then again, as a breeder you'd be twice as valuable. But we might have to keep you for ourselves.” Ronnie flicked his wrist and on command, Max and Robert began to one-handedly feel her up.

“Stop it!” She squirmed.

They groped her until tears glistened in her eyes.

“What do you think boys?” Ronnie asked.

They nodded, both found her well suited to mate with.

“I already have a mate to be.” She growled.

“Zachary? Yes I know, but he can be deposed of. They all can.”

“No! They will beat you, all of you.” She seethed. Ronnie's eyes flashed with anger and soon his hand was clutching around her throat.

“What did I tell you? Mind you're pretty mouth or I'll put it to good use.” He bared his teeth, flaring his dominance to the extent that Robert and Max cowered a bit.

Caroline's body shut down, her head fell to her cheat and her arms grew limp.

Ronnie removed his hand and let her breathe, still pissed. “If you're Zachary really liked you wouldn't he have mated with you already? If he had, you'd be useless to us; mostly anyway. You'd still be good in the ring though, bring in a decent amount of money.”

By the defeated look in her eyes, he knew he hit her where it hurt.

What if Zack doesn't really love her? What if he only feels bad for her? What if's all been a trick?

“We'll leave you with you're thoughts, but we'll be around.” Ronnie pecked her cheek and he and his pack left the table, headed into the woods.

Tears slipped down her cheeks as five pairs of feet ran towards her. “Caroline!” Zack engulfed her in a hug.

“We looked all over! Our set was over and you wern't ther-”

“CAROLINE what were you thinking?!” Matt shouted, accidentally flaring his dominance like Ronnie had not five minuets before.

“Matt please...” she wiped her tears.

“Don't Matt please me! You could of gotten hurt or raped! What the fuck?!” He growled.

“Matt!” Brian growled, knowing his alpha went too far with the r word.

Johnny frowned “She smells like Green and Ortiz. And Radke.”
Matt's glare disappeared that instant. He now felt guilty for yelling at her, assuming she left on her own accord. He knew Ronnie would pull such a low trick, using his dominance to make her obey him.

“Caroline, what happened a few minuets ago?”

She shakily retold all of it, Zack was shaking with anger that Robert and Max touched his mate to be. And even more angry that Ronnie had kissed her.

The males murmured to each other and stopped when she suddenly asked; Where's Jimmy?”

“Well...” Brian began, just then Jimmy and a girl with purple hair bounded up to them, arm in arm and beaming. Up close she could see that the bitches hair was purple and black, she was dressed in a very 'Scene' way and seemed very happy. She was about 5'9, tall for a girl but good height for Jimmy.

“Caroline, this is Ashley, Ashley this is Zack's mate to be Caroline.” Jimmy introduced the bitches.

They scrutinized each other for a moment, flaring their dominance at each other, Caroline backed down first so they all now knew Ashley was above Caroline.

“Nice to meet you.” Ashley smiled and held her hand out to the other bitch.

“You too.” they shook hands.

Caroline was so glad to meet another girl werewolf.

“Ashley is from the All Time Low pack, under the circumstances they agreed to let us keep her. So, as of now, Ashley is on trial as well.” Matt proclaimed.

All of them smiled, Caroline wondered what the circumstances were that Matt spoke of but when she saw Jimmy and Ashley looking at each other when the other wasn't looking she understood. Ashley and Jimmy were, or were going to be, mates to be! She was so happy for Jimmy, so far this bitch seemed perfect for him.

Ashley rode back to the cabin sitting on Jimmy's lap do to lack of room avidly conversing with Caroline.

The red head noticed this woman was a female Jimmy in almost every way, she could keep up with his antics unlike the others.

When they arrived, Caroline took the bitches hand and ran inside with her giving her tour.

“That's Matt's office down there.” she pointed, finishing her tour.

“Easy girl, let her breathe.” Brian chuckled, passing the two.

“Nonsense Brisaurus, find breathing quite unnecessary.” Ashley said in a posh accent.

She and Caroline giggled as Brian shook his head, grinning as he headed into his room.

Matt came up to them. “Until you're room is ready, Ashley you'll be rooming with Caroline.” He told her.

“Okie dokie alpha wolfy.” She smiled.

He grinned and left the hall.

They headed to Caroline's finding all of Ashley's things were already in it. They put PJ's on and got in the king size bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

But haunting Caroline's dreams was doubt; doubt in Zack.
♠ ♠ ♠
You've met Ashley, she's in the characters and was made by Ashleyrulz. :) What do you think of Ashley so far?

What do you think about Caroline's encounter with Escape The Fate?

Will Zack be able to keep his promise of not letting Escape The Fate get Caroline? You won't find out for a while >:)

I will say this now, Brian's mate is already made up. I'm making Matt's mate. Johnny is forever alone so far, if you'd like to change that message me with you're character picture and description. I will select whitch one I want to use. Title the message Johnny

Sorry for the wait and thanks for reading this long authors note :3