Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

The Cage

“Take care of it. Don't start anything Radke, you've already crossed too many lines.” Matt's tone leaked venom.

“My pack does what they want, Sanders. It's not my problem.” Ronnie gave a carefree laugh.

“Be a fucking alpha and take charge! Get some respect Radke, or I'll have to teach it too you.”

“You don't scare us Sanders. You or your mangy pack. Empty threats.” Matt could hear the cocky smirk in his voice.

“Just stay the fuck way from them.” Matt growled, hanging up.

His anger came to a boiling point and he knew what had to be done. He sent a mental call to Brian and Zack, soon they stood before him knowing what they had to do.

They scouted ahead while Matt went deeper and deeper into the house, underground beneath the many basements.

Caroline and Ashley were in their room playing slap jack with Johnny and Jimmy.

Finally, they all reached the cement room. In it there was a large cage that dominated most of the space. Matt was quivering, trying to hold his wolf in. The anger was too much, if he phased outside he'd destroy everything, if inside he'd kill everyone. This charmed cage was a compromise. Once inside, he would be unable to get out until someone let him out, and dummys would pop up for him to hit.

Soon they'd locked him up in side.

“I'll let you know when I'm okay.” Matt's voice was more wolf than man as his eyes began to change.

They others nodded and quickly headed up the stairs.

All the next day, Matt was not herd from. Brian trained the bitches for hours on end, they took a break then got back to it. Now both could take down Johnny, and sometimes each other. Caroline got Ashley down more than the other way around, but now neither were helpless.

The next morning, Brian and Zack were called to fetch Matt (ha ha dog pun) When he came up and into the living room, Caroline and Ashley could feel that they shouldn't ask where he's been.

“So...whats going on today?” Ashley asked, popping her bubble gum. Jimmy pouted until she gave him a piece.

A thought occurred to Zack just then, Jimmy took Ashley on a date, something he'd never done with Caroline.

He grabbed the most romantic male in the room; Johnny, and yanked him up the stairs ignoring his protests. He needed plans.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was totally halfassed, I'm sorry. The hurricane didn't take my power. There's supposed to be more tomorrow so who knows. I'l updating while I can