Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Welcome to the Avenged Sevenfold cabin!

They pulled away from the house and began driving.

Brian could smell that that was Caroline’s first phase, he could also smell that she’d eaten a deer.

The leather seat stuck to the backs of her thighs where the socks didn’t cover, but she paid it no mind.

Zack was still fuming about Caroline’s dad. How dare he not tell a wolf what she was! Then ignore her when he saw her run out with long nails and hair.

The conversation replayed in his head:

"I herd her scream, and that woke me up. I opened my door to see her run past with bleeding finger tips, hairy arms and long nails. I figured she’d be fine, so I went back to bed."

"You ignored her." That was when he pinned the man to the wall.

"Yes. Just...just...take care of her, please." The man begged.

"Of course. Not like you could." He slammed the man into the wall. That was when Caroline jumped on his back.

Feeling his stress, Caroline put her hand on his knee. He looked at her, her hand then back to her face.

She gave him a sympathetic look and squeezed his knee reassuringly.

With a sigh, Zack relaxed and let her keep her hand on his knee for the rest of the ride. Brian pretended not to notice.

They pulled up to a huge log cabin.

"Holy shit!" Caroline looked around her eyes taking in everything.

The guys laughed at her words as she looked in awe like a kid in a candy store.

"Welcome to the Avenged Sevenfold cabin." Brian announced as he parked the truck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short filler. Caroline will meet the rest of the pack in the next chapter! Updates won't always be this fast to I advise that you don't get used to it lol

Avenged Sevenfold cabin