Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

Welcome To The Pack - Caroline!

The next few days went by flawlessly. Emilie fit in well with everyone, especially Brian. She got her own room across from Brian's. Everyone was happy and enjoying life.

---time lapse--

Matt looked at the calender and realized, Caroline's trial period was up. She'd been with them for a year. He was ready to induct her into the pack. He mentally called a pack meeting, leaving the bitches alone in the living room.

“I wonder what they're talking about.” Ashley voiced from the couch.

“I don't. It's none of our buissness.” Caroline shrugged.

“What ever they want to talk about.” Emilie agreed.

They messed around until the guys came out grinning.

“Caroline.” Matt said.

She stood at attention.

“Tonight you will be accepted into the pack, should you agree?”

“I do.”

He nodded “Alright, tonight at midnight we'll take you to our place. All of you are welcome.” he looked at Ashley and Emilie who nodded.

They all smiled at her as they walked away to talk about preparations. “Jeez, how am I going to waste nine hours?!” Caroline groaned.

“Well...we could...work...out?” Emilie offered.

“Not a bad idea...” Brian strolled through the room not looking back.
The bitches shrugged and left to change.

2 hours later they showered and changed back sitting in the living room. “Now what?” Caroline asked.

“We...could color!” Ashley beamed, grabbing their hands and towing them up to her room as she babbled on about the new colored pencils and crayons Jimmy got her.

The spent an hour making little cartoons; Emilie drew herself and Brian as wolves walking through a meadow, Ashley drew her and Jimmy in human form with wolf ears and tails coloring in the living room, Caroline looked at the promise ring on her finger and drew the infinity symbol in the lower right corner, the rest of the page was dominated by a rose. She artfully wrote her name in the upper left, and Zack's in the upper right.

“Six hours left.” the red head sighed.

“What takes six hours?” Ashley asked.

“Two Lord of the Rings movies.” Emilie answered. The other bitches looked at her, surprised.

“Well I don't...know I've just...herd...” she blushed, looking away.

“Mhmm sure. So...shall we follow Frodo on his epic quest?” Ashley asked, looking from the brunette to the red.

Emilie arched an eye brow.

“What? I'm not ashamed, LOTR is the shit.

Emilie and Ashley looked at Caroline who smirked. “To Mordor!” she called in accent before bolting from the room, the others giggled and followed suit. Between movies they all made a quick sandwich before returning to the next movie.

Sure enough, 11:20 came and the guys returned . “Time to head out.” Matt told them. They shut off the movie and joined the rest of the males in the truck. Matt drove, Emilie and Ashley in the cab with him, everyone else in the bed. The girls had no idea where they were going until Matt pulled up at a secluded beach. They all got out and the mates to be coupled up, holding hands.

“We're going up there.” Zack said to Caroline, pointing with his other hand up to a tall hill.

They walked all the way up in silence, Caroline shook with nerves. She looked to Zack for a look of comfort or reassurance, but was shocked to get none. He was nervous too.

When they made it, the males started a small campfire.

“So..uh...how does this work?” Caroline asked as Zack took her over to the fire a bit more. The bitches were to stand a bit off to the left, out of the way.

“You and I say a few words, you'll respond with yes I do, or yes I will, you give a sign of companionship to each of the members of the pack then...” Matt trailed off, not wanting to scare her.

She was more scared not knowing what to expect. Sign of companionship?

The rest of the pack lined up to the right in order of rank.

The light from the fire shadowed their bodys and highlighted their faces. Matt held out his hand, Caroline took it as if to shake it.

“Caroline McKinner, I Mathew Sanders as alpha of Avenged Sevenfold wish to enter you into our ranks. Do you accept?”

“Yes, I do.” she said solemnly, their hands began to feel warm.

“Will you fight by our side, trust your life to us as one and protect the pack with all you have?”

“Yes, I will.” their hands felt warmer.

Everyone was silent, the pack looked serious and tense. The bitches watched with interest. The fire crackled quietly and it's embers flew up into the blue sky.

“Will you put the pack above yourself, and above all others?”

“Yes, I will.”

Their hands began to feel hot, but they did not sweat.

“Do you promise not to reveal any pack secrets to outsiders?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Do you promise not to leave the pack accept in death?”

“Yes, I do.”

Their hands felt as if they were in the fire now. Each promise added heat.

“Caroline McKinner, at adult age of eighteen, you are now nearly a member of Avenged Sevenfold. Do you accept?”

“Yes, I do.”

Warmth spread to her heat, a sense of ultimate belonging began to come over her.

“Now you will show companionship to all members of the pack.” Matt let go of her hand.

“How?” she asked.
He looked around for a moment, breaking the tension by clicking his tongue and tapping his cheek.

Caroline looked to Zack who gave her a hard nod.

She got on her toes and pecked Matt's cheek before moving on to Brian. She pecked his, then Zack's, then Jimmy, then Johnny's cheeks before returning to stand where she was before.

“Do you accept the final step in joining Avenged Sevenfold?” Matt asked.

Not sure just what she was agreeing to she said “Yes, I do.”

Her stomach began to flip nervously as the pack began to step back into the woods. It was silent save for the waves crashing on the beach and the cracking of the wood on the fire.

Five pairs of eyes lit up the dark shade as they returned in wolf form.

Her fear doubled as they all cornered her.

Arms out, legs shoulder width apart. Matt ordered in her head. She did as told and took a deep shaky breath as she realized what they were going to do.

In a flash, they all jumped on her. Matt clamped his jaws into her right upper arm, Brian on her left upper, Zack on her right thigh, Jimmy on her left thigh and Johnny on her left calf.

She cried in pain as she fell to the ground, they did not let go and held on as she whimpered and teared up.

Caroline felt bits of these wolves join her blood stream, she felt the connection. The pack connection. They let go and backed up, her pain went away almost instantly. She felt a large sense of family and belonging enter her heart and mind. Her body buzzed with power and she felt brand new. She felt whole.

She knew now, she had a pack. And soon would have a mate.

Welcome to the pack Red. Matt gave a wolvey smile as did the others.

She smiled and Zack trotted over to her, rubbing his head against her. She kissed his wolf forehead.

Now as a member of Avenged Sevenfold, you may mate with Zack whenever you wish. Matt added, looking away. He felt like he was talking to his baby sister about sex.

Caroline blushed and Zack made a silly face to help her relax. She giggled and pushed his face away, standing up.

The bitches watched surprised, Caroline was just crying in pain but now seemed just fine. She didn't bleed, or bruise.

To celebrate our new bitch, and to embarrass you both, you may choose any night to boot everyone out but Zack.

Caroline blushed and Zack began to wag his tail. Brian winked and Jimmy smirked.

No red rockets Zack. Jimmy laughed.

Zack scowled, Ashley giggled.

The males walked back into the woods and come back clothed on two legs.

“Welcome to the family!” Jimmy bounced around.

“Thanks.” she smiled, Johnny came over and gave her a hug grinning.

Zack tackled her in a hug, sending both crashing into the dirt. He kissed all over her face and love radiated from him, doubled by her. She kissed his face and he ended up licking her cheek happily like a dog.

She giggled and started to pet his hair.

The other wolves allowed the soon to be mates, as opposed to mates to be, to have their moment of happiness before Matt cleared his throat. Zack got off her and helped her up, his face had bits of lip gloss on it but he ignored it. Caroline beamed and took his hand lovingly, he squeezed her fingers firmly.

As they all got back in the truck bed, Ashley leaned over to whisper in Caroline's ear. “Gonna kick us out tonight?”

She bit her lip and shrugged.

Zack did want to mate with her, but when she was ready. He was not going to push her into anything, and would wait the rest of his life if he had to. So when he herd Ashley ask her question, he didn't react at all. He pretended not to hear it, and watched the trees fly by.
♠ ♠ ♠
I figured you'd all waited long enough. Caroline is a member of Avenged Sevenfold! When do you think Zack and Caroline will mate? Do you think they're ready? Did you like how they all knew Lord of the Rings?