Status: On hiatus

New to the Pack

"Good morning!"

Later that night, everyone went to bed, including Caroline. The bed was SO COMFORTABLE!

She sighed contently and snuggled deeper into the sheets.

The next morning the sun woke her up. She sat up, yawned and stretched. Climbing out of the bed she righted her PJ’s and pulled on her furry slippers.

She made her way down stairs only to be pulled into a bear hug that could only belong to Jimmy.

"Good morning!" He yelled right next to her ear.

Caroline hugged him back "Good morning Jimbo!" She returned the favor by yelling into his ear.

"Breakfast!" Johnny yelled from the kitchen.

Jimmy maneuvered the girl onto his back and he bounded into the kitchen where there was food every where.

Waffles, crapes, eggs, sausage, hash, hash browns, pancakes, bacon, ham, and milk, orange juice and beer.

Jimmy put Caroline down and they made their plates. "You’ll want to get your food before I call louder." Johnny smirked.

Jimmy nodded with half a waffle hanging out of his mouth.

Caroline made her plate and got a cup of orange juice. She sat beside Jimmy who nodded to the stair case where Johnny was headed.

She watched as he yelled "BREAKFAST!" before he jumped over the couch just as bare feet thundered up stairs.

Matt, Brian and Zack tripped over each other as they bolted down the stairs cursing and laughing when one of them slipped on a rug.

"Beat it!" Brian yelled at Zack as he tried to shove past him.

"Fuck off!" he returned as he made it past the bigger male.

Matt was still ahead of the others and he mocked them as he neared the kitchen. "Almost there you little fuckers!"

Zack and Brian stopped wrestling on the floor at once and darted to catch up with the alpha who was dishing up his plates. Yes, plates.

Four to be exact.

When the two made it, they waited for Matt to finish getting his food and a beer before finishing up what was left of the food.

Matt smirked a little and sat at the head of the table with his plates.

Brian sat beside Johnny who’d taken up the seat beside Jimmy.

Everyone aside from Caroline knew about Zack’s possessive nature. They knew he’d made a partial claim on her so they let him sit beside her.

Caroline looked at the table. Matt had 4 plates, Brian had 3, Jimmy had 3, Johnny had 2, Zack had 3 and she had 1.

Wow.

They guys wolfed down their food and Caroline wasn’t far behind.

They ate then put their dished into a huge dish washer before sitting in the living room.

Caroline cleaned up the kitchen a little, absently before wandering to join the guys.

Matt sat in the large chair while the others lounged about on the couch watching animal planet’s special on wolves.

There was a seat by Brian and one by Zack who beckoned her over.

She obeyed him at once, taking the seat beside him. She leaned on him with out noticing.
♠ ♠ ♠
awww. she leaned on him and didn't notice. Thats kinda cute if you ask me.

Hate it? Like it? Love it? LOVE it?

Caroline's PJ’s

the kitchen.

living room.