FML!

Good, Respectable Boyfriend?

I had been dating Ronnie for almost an entire year, actually tomorrow it would be a year exactly that we've been together. I was sitting on the couch in our apartment when he came home, "Hey Blaire." He walked over and kissed me, I smiled at him, "Hey Ronnie. How was work?" He smiled, "It was great. We finished the video for I'm Not a Vampire and we all wanna go out for drinks, you want to come with me?" I thought for a minute and shrugged, "Sure. Why not." I got up and walked upstairs and started digging through the closet to find an outfit for the night. I got changed and walked down the stairs and seen Jacky, Mika, Derek, and Ryan standing by Ronnie, "Hey guys." They all smiled, "Hey Blaire." Jacky ran over and hugged me, "I missed you!!" I laughed and hugged him back, "I missed you too!" Ronnie stopped, "Blaire? Did you find a babysitter for Izzy?" I nodded, "My dad will be here to get her in about five minutes." Ronnie nodded, Izzy is our one month old daughter, who looks like a spitting female version of her daddy. Ronnie sighed, "Why does he hate me so much?" I looked at him, "Dad doesn't hate you. He just isn't very fond of your past and he thinks you're going to hurt me and Izzy." Ronnie shook his head, "I've done nothing but spoil you and Izzy and love you more than anything in the world and he still doesn't think I'm good enough? Damn, he'll never like me." I sighed and sat on the couch holding Izzy and talking to Ronnie and the guys until my dad showed up. He walked in and hugged me and took Izzy, he looked at me, "You know, he's damn lucky you're still with him or he'd have nothing to do with my grand-daughter." I sighed, "Dad, look what Ronnie's done for me and Izzy? You can't say that he doesn't deserve to have us here with him, because he does. He works his ass off to keep me and Izzy happy, I don't see why you can't accept that." Dad sighed and hugged me and took Izzy and didn't say a word to me, I turned to Ronnie and the guys, "Let's go party already."

I drove us to the club and when we got there we met up with Lani, Jane, Lexi, and Regan. I was out on the dance floor with the girls when a guy came up behind me and tried to dance with me, I pushed him off once but he just kept coming back, when we finally decided to leave the club, I walked out with Lani and we were talking about what my dad had told me earlier about Ronnie not being good enough to be with me and have Izzy in his life. Lani shook her head, "That's not right. Ronnie is Izzy's dad, he has every right to raise her with you as long as there are no drugs or anything illegal involved and Ronnie hasn't done anything lately, ever since she was born or ever since you found out you were going to have her." I nodded I was about to say something when I felt arms wrap around me, I jumped slightly and turned, hoping to see Ronnie, it wasn't, there was the guy from the club who had been trying to dance with me, I tried pushing him away this time, "It's not going to work this time, no ones here to protect you know." He kissed me, I held back the need to puke, he continued kissing me, I felt his hand go from my hip and move towards the inside of my thigh, but suddenly it stopped. I looked to see Ronnie beating the man to the ground, Jacky and Derek ran over to stop him, "Ronnie! Stop! Think about Izzy and Blaire! Do you want them to have to deal with you being in prison again?!" Ronnie stopped, but it was too late, there were two cop cars on the scene now, one took Ronnie and the other took the man, Jacky had told the police how the man had tried to rape me and Ronnie was just protecting me, but they said that since he was still on probation he was going to be taken back to the station.

I went home and sat there with Lani and the rest of the girls and the guys until finally my phone rang, "Hello?" I knew it was Ronnie, "Hey babe, can you come bail me out? Please?" I sighed, "Yeah, where's your money?" He laughed nervously, "Hun? It's all in the safe and I have the key with me.." I groaned, "I'll be there in a bit Ronnie." I hung up and quickly dialed my dads number, he answered, "Yeah?" I sighed, "Daddy?" I heard him sigh, "Listen, before you say anything else, I want you to know that I thought about what you said and you're right. Ronnie has done nothing wrong and I have no reason to say those things, you and him are good for each other it seems, I just want you to be happy. Now what is it you needed?" I closed my eyes, "Daddy, last night when we went to the club, this guy was there and he was trying to dance with me, I pushed him away. After we were leaving, I was walking with Lani talking and he came up and tried to rape me and Ronnie pulled him away from me and beat him half to death and now Ronnie needs bail money, please dad?" I heard him sigh, "Fine. Come get the money, I knew I should've saved what I was going to say for when I actually seen you." I laughed nervously and hung up, "I'm going to get Ronnie guys." I walked out and got in the car and drove to my dads got the money and drove to the jail, I walked in and smiled slightly and the guard he returned it, "Here for Radke? Just a guess." I nodded, "Unfortunately." He laughed and took me back to the cell, I gave the money and he let Ronnie out.

As we walked back to the car, I turned to Ronnie before he got in, "Please tell me, from now on you can control your temper?" He looked down and nodded, "I can, why does it matter so much?" I sighed, "I'll tell you when we get to the house, my dad's there so is yours and the guys are all there too. By the way, we have to pay my dad back, so give me the key to the safe." He handed me the key and we got in the car and drove back to the house, we walked in, I went up and got the money from the safe. I walked back downstairs and smiled at Ronnie holding Izzy, I had never seen him so happy. I gave my dad the money and got everyone's attention, "So I guess there's a reason I called everyone here, did anyone that went out with us last night notice anything?" Lani nodded, "You didn't drink at all Blaire." I smiled, "I have a reason," I turned to Ronnie, "Honey, we're having another baby." He sat there froze for a moment, he stood up and hugged me, "This is amazing baby." I nodded and kissed him.
I guess my dad was partially right about Ronnie, but so was I.