Status: I am alive!

Wakey Wakey

wakey wakey

“Wakey, wakey ashy!” giggled a wide awake Andy biersack. He poked Ashley’s eyebrow a few times before his boyfriend swatted his hand away and rolled over in bed.
“C’mon ashy! Wake up!” he laughed, crawling over Ashley and onto the other side of the bed, so they now faced each other.
“No…” groaned a very tired Ashley. They had been up all night doing… something… and Ashley was exhausted.
“Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please!!!!!!!!!” Andy screamed, bouncing up and down with every word, making the bed shake.
“Alright Andy alright… I’m awake!” Ashley yawned, rubbing his eyes as he sat up. Andy pushed his face into Ashley’s, which made the older man jump.
“What Andy?” ash grumbled, yawning again.
“Can we go downstairs?” he smiled, his natural ruby red lips breaking out into an adorable smile.
“Urgh, why Andy? I’m all warm in bed… with you.” Ashley then wrapped his arms around the younger human and pressed his cheek against Andy’s bare chest.
“Well, I want to go down. So we are going down!” Andy grinned, dragging ash off of the warm cosy bed.
“NO! Andy! GERROF ME!” he screamed, latching himself onto the bed like a leach. Andy’s only response was to laugh and tug on Ashley’s legs harder.
“NO! STOP ANDY!” Ashley shouted at the top of his lungs.
“Only if you come downstairs with me!!!” Andy replied, loosening his grip on ash’s ankles.
“FINE! I’M COMING!” Ashley growled and climbed off of the bed, picking up a nearby blanket and wrapping it around his small frame.
“That’s what she said.” Andy smirked, sticking his tongue out at the smaller being as Ashley threw him a disgusted look.
“It’s way too early for dirty jokes.” Ashley giggled, holding Andy’s hand as the both walked out of the bedroom and walked down the stairs into the living room. Andy guided his lover over to the couch and sat him on it, scrambling over to the TV and switching it on. He jumped back over to the couch and curled up next to Ashley. They wrapped their arms around each other as the TV flickered on, the black screen slowly fading out, being replaced with a white shimmer.
“I hate you Andy. Making me get out of my wonderfully warm bed just to come down here and watch your batman.” Sighed ash, curling up into ball, trying to get as warm as possible.
“You love me really.” Andy smiled as he flicked through the channels to find his beloved batman.
After a good few minutes of looking he couldn’t seem to find the channel which it was on.
“Ashley! I can’t find it!” he moaned, getting angry and throwing the remote to the other side of the room.
“Well, it’s not my fault! Pass me the remote. I’ll try and find it for you.” Ashley spoke as he held out his hand for the TV remote.
Andy stood up and picked up the remote, throwing it to Ashley. Ash continued Andy’s channel scouting as the younger man began to walk up the stairs.
“Where you going?” ash mumbled, giving Andy an evil stare.
“I’m going to get you another blanket so you don’t try to attack me!” Andy giggled as he climbed up the many stairs. He walked into their bedroom and opened the wardrobe, digging around for Ashley’s favourite blanket. After a while of searching he found it, a hello kitty fluffy blanket.
“Now ashy won’t try to use me as a blanket.” Andy chuckled to himself as he threw it over his shoulder and walked across the hallway to the stair case. He began to walk down as he glanced over to where his boyfriend was laying.
Ashley had fallen asleep with the remote control in his hand. His face was all pushed together from the red cushion that was on the couch. He looked like a puppy.
“Aw!” Andy squealed, his hands covering his mouth to hide his smile. He quickly but quietly scrambled down the stairs and covered Ashley in his hello kitty blanket. In his sleep Ashley stretched out his hand and pulled Andy down on top of him.
“Well, I could stay here for a while.” Andy thought. He looked over towards the TV and batman was on, robin running around with batman at his side.
“Yes, I defiantly can stay here for a while.”
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the first thing i have uploaded on here, be nice and leave me comments please!!!!!! love you long times :P