Unexplained Feelings

388 Words

Castiel waited in an abandoned car lot. He leaned against the rear of a car that had been smashed. The soft breeze in the wind ruffled his hair and the moon was large and visible in the sky. Suddenly a slight noise was heard and Castiel quickly turned around.

Standing there in her full glory, Anna threw her vivid red hair behind her shoulders. “You called Castiel?”

“You’re late,” he said in his grave voice. “I called you over twenty minutes.”

“I had things to do.”

“Things that were more important instead of the current ongoing war to prevent the Apocalypse? You’re a fellow soldier, a fellow angel, I expected more from you Anna.”

“I know why you called me here Castiel. It wasn’t to discuss the war. You’re upset with me because that I had sex with Dean.”

The words cut Castiel like a knife. Anna was right though. That’s essentially the topic that Castiel had called for her. He was eventually going to tiptoe his way around it, but not Anna. She was blunt. “Yes, you are right.”

Anna licked her lips, as if recalling that night in the Impala. “There’s nothing you can do. What was done is final.”

“Why did you do it Anna?”

“He wanted to, as I. There was no harmfulness or danger involved.”

“It hurt me.”

Castiel’s words hung in an awkward silence. He crossed his arms and closed his eyes. Ever since he had met Dean, Castiel’s whole life had changed. Besides caring for every angel and soldier in the garrison, he now had human that possessed his heart and soul.

Anna’s face remained the same; nonchalant. “It doesn’t matter how you feel. Dean Winchester does not reciprocate the feelings you have for him. You’re simply just wasting your time on your silly little trivial emotions that will get you no where.”

Castiel had had enough of her words. “Go away Anna. I wish to never see you again.”

This time the red-haired angel broke into a smile. “Likewise,” she said bitterly before disappearing.

Castiel sighed as his legs slid from underneath him. He was feeling something new and odd in his body. His heart was erratically beating and his palms felt sweaty. He didn’t know what it was, but he knew the cause.

It was because of Dean Winchester.