I Miss You Bro

Worst Christmas ever

*I don't think god loves me any more,* I told myself.
I layed in my bed and turned to my clock, 1:06, the purple letters said.
I got out of bed, walked down the hall, past my moms room. not a sound. Because she's at the morgue...
Further down the hall, pasted the bathroom, I stop right in front of Jimmy's room. I had the urge to open his door, but started to walk away, but then i herd something fall in his room. I stopped dead in my tracks, and reached for the knob.
The I opened the door and peered into his room. The window was open, letting in the snow and cool wind. I went over there and closed it, then looked around to see what fell, but in Jimmy's room you couldn't see the floor.
I shrugged it off and closed the door again and walked down stairs into the living room.

The lights from the tree was the only light in the room, I sat On the couch. The snow outside was falling like baseballs. But it was beautiful.
I looked at the presents that 'Santa' left, but in reality they were put out two days ago to taunt the older kids.
There was a small box on the coffee table covered in purple with black skeletons on it. The to and from tiny card on it said,
To:My lil sis Scarlet
From:Santa Jimmy
I hadn't seen this out yesterday but mom probably got it in the mail and didn't want to give it to me until Christmas.
i didn't want to open it yet. not with out mom, but i had a realllllly bad urge to.

I let the tear fall that I was holding in. *Oh, Why Jimmy? Why?*
I put my head in my hands, and started to cry. Then there was a sudden knock at the door.
My head snap up, *Who the...* "Scar, It's me, Matthew."
I ran over to the door, unlocked it, then unexpectedly gave Matt a hug.
He was cold from the snow, but as he wrap the arms around me he felt warm.
"Can I come in?" He asked.
I shook my head, unable to talk, then moved into the living room back on the couch as Mat closed the door.
"Your mom sent me here. She didn't want you to be alone on Christmas eve." He sat on the love seat.
"I wanted to be alone." I mumbled, "But I'm glad your here."
He smiled, "Why are you siting here in the dark?"
I shrugged, "I don't know, I didn't feel like turning them on."
I herd him laugh, then her turned on the lamp closest to him, "Well lets leave one on so we don't hurt ourselves."
I smiled but nothing to much. Then there was silence.
Until Matt broke it, "Jimmy was gonna send you a present, I brought it with me," He put his hand into his pocket, then he looked confused, "It must have fallen out in the car..." "Did it look like this?" I held up the purple with black skulls on it.
He farrowed his brows, "Ya adsacully. I knew i had it."

We both looked at each other kinda scared, then the wind blew really loud.
"OK, now I'm glad I'm not alone, I'm kinda scared now."
Matt moved over to me, "Don't be, it's just Jimmy. Open the box."
I looked at him then the box....I carefully un wrapped the paper.....Under the paper was a purple velvet box.....I opened that.....And there was a necklace that looked like the Avenge Sevenfold slogo but instead of the skeleton in the middle it was a heart and there was something engraved...
Fallow you dreams sis, was in the middle of the heart on the wings were a few different writings.
I love you
I will always be with you
don't forget me....I know you won't :)
I was really confused....................
*** Next chapter coming soonish