Sequel: Glitter, Guts, Glory
Status: complete.

Sluts in Love

Wary.

Catherine Pardee's name was up for about two weeks. One Friday, Juliet stopped her by her locker, which made all of us stop and stare. By the time Monday rolled around, Catherine Pardee wasn't in school. When she came back on Tuesday, she looked like hell: bags under her eyes, tangled hair in a ponytail, and she was wearing sweatpants. Fucking sweatpants.

I know that I'm both a) a guy and b) basically a loser, but when girls like Catherine Pardee, even if she is a frosh, wear sweatpants in public, something's up. Truth be told, no one thought Pardee would last as long as she did. A full two weeks. No one evers knows who is up next, so you can imagine my surprise when the week after Pardee (after Pardee, like after party- get it? I'm so fucking hilarious.) I saw my own fucking name, D'Angelo, in the same place as Carnegee's.

You know you're fucked when Juliet takes an interest in you. Juliet, the heartless bitch, has been fucking whoever she can get her hands on for almost two years. She's both the school slut and psychopath. And as soon as I turned around from the fucking bulletin board, you know what I saw? Her. Those fucking cat eyes staring me down. She has one of those smirks, too, that make your skin feel all itchy.

If it wasn't bad enough seeing my name there, Juliet is my best friend. Always was, and always will be. Even better, though; I know everything the whore pulls with these kids.

So where the fuck does that leave us?
♠ ♠ ♠
I would like to thank turducken and my darling Marianna BECAUSE SHE MADE THIS LAYOUT SO GO SAY HI OKAY?

i don't know what this is.