Sequel: Glitter, Guts, Glory
Status: complete.

Sluts in Love

Contempt.

I am going to tell you the best God damn bedtime story you'll ever hear. Once upon a time, in the magical land of Boston, there lived a little harlot. She was not beautiful or vulnerable or smart or fucking special in any damn way. In fact, just about everyone hated her.

So one day there's a rumor that she fucked one too many guys. The next day you see this sheet of paper on the bulletin board in the senior hallway. And it reads: J.C.- 13 Other-0

Within two years she probably passed on herpes between thirteen people. Eight boys. Five girls. Two freshmen, three juniors, seven seniors, and one sophomore. And maybe one day you come back from holiday break and see the paper has changed. The other has been scratched out with what looks like red lipstick and is replaced with a P.D'A.

So you think, what the hell did this guy do to deserve this? Sure, he's not the nicest person around. So what if he says fuck in every other sentence. Fuck, maybe he has deep seated emotional problems and shit. And maybe this whore isn't entirely a whore. Maybe she's -God forbid- writing a fucking book or something. Or maybe she's one of those people who lie so much they start to consume her. You don't fucking know, do you?

Do you know what the moral of this story is, you spoiled little shit brains who probably still piss your beds at night? Don't be a whore. From what I hear, God hates whores. There's a special section in Hell just for them. So don't be a whore.
♠ ♠ ♠
tomfoolery. what you may call a "filler."