Sequel: Glitter, Guts, Glory
Status: complete.

Sluts in Love

Content.

Juliet doesn't know that her dad killed my mom. I don't think she knows. If she does she hasn't mentioned it. Ever. It should piss me off and make me hate her or something, but it just doesn't.

I think that's the damn tragedy of it all.

"So who are the ones in green?" she asks. We're laying together on my couch and it's Friday night. I think it surprises people that we never go to any parties or shit. Because first off they're shit. And secondly we usually just smoke a bowl and then go to bed most weekends. Juliet sleeps with me but we don't actually sleep together because that's just nasty and I only have one bed and the couch is too small to actually sleep on for a long period of time.

"The Panthers or something," I reply. We don't know shit about sports. Whenever it's on television we watch just for the sake of trying to figure out what's going on. She says she can't sleep without a teddy bear so she cuddles with me. It's kind of weird because I feel like I should be doing that with Rosaline but she never sticks around that long. Juliet shifts so that my face is practically fucking buried in her chest. It's nice and all but come on. I'm watching the damn game.

"I think they're losing."

"They probably are. It looks like they suck," I suddenly remember something. "You know, I dreamed a dream last night."

"And so did I."

Of course you did, whore. Trying to steal my thunder? "Well, what was yours?"

"That dreamers often lie."

There's a piece of fuzz in Juliet's hair that I pick out. She thinks she's so fucking deep. I've been feeling a lot more possessive of her and I don't know why. It's like whenever she insists on taking fucking Romeo with us anywhere I always have to keep my eye on her. He's nineteen and in college so school is a safety zone because I don't have to see him.

I swear. If that kid thinks he can worm himself all over Juliet's life he has another thing coming. That thing is my fist or maybe even a shotgun. I don't even have a shotgun but it can't be that hard to acquire one right? Or maybe I'll take a wooden spoon and shove it down his throat. I think I like the one-on-one thing better. It's more personal. Maybe-

"Come back down to Earth, babe," Juliet snaps her fingers in front of my face. I blink. It's only eleven thirty. I haven't taken anything for a few days.

"Do you have anything left?" it's like she can read my fucking mind.

"Fuck face gave me a new prescription. I think it'll last a while," I say and she springs up. I follow her into my bedroom where I keep my stash because I don't want her to steal my fucking money or anything.

"Oh yes, how is our dear Montague doing?" she throws the bottle to me and I catch it.

"He likes the stories about me and his wife. It sets him off big time," the tops are always fucking obnoxious to open. I shake a few into my hand.

"That's not very worldy," she says this like we're talking about the fucking weather. She opens her mouth and I place two on her tongue. She does the same to me.

"Sweet dreams, darling."
♠ ♠ ♠
idk man, you can read this if you have nothing else to do! :D

i <3 you all.