Sequel: Glitter, Guts, Glory
Status: complete.

Sluts in Love

Narcissism.

You know those days when you wake up and just know it's going to be a shit day? God. That's like every day of my life. I don't actually know what time I got home last night. Everything was such a colorful blur. To celebrate never having to see fucking Monty again I went out and got trashed. Juliet refused to join me because it was a fucking school night but whatever. I don't need that bitch to have fun.

"Good morning, sleepy head."

I open my eyes to the unfamiliar voice. I am back at home right? Shitler's probably going to greet me just like every other morning.

Shit. "Who even says 'sleepy head?' What are you, twelve?" are the first words out of my mouth. She has hair darker than Rosaline's and the exact same upturned nose. Ugh. God.

She's also naked. I'm naked too-well, I can't feel it if I have pants. They're probably off though. "Who are you?" I ask.

"Sarah, remember?"

Fuck no.

"Do you want some coffee or anything?"

"Fuck no."

My brain is going to explode. Where the fuck are my God damn pants? Where the fuck even am I?

"You-"

"Look, I'm sure we had a swell time and all, but would you mind shutting the fuck up?" I know I have no right being so rude but God. Things piss me off so easily. "Where am I, anyway?"

"My apartment."

No shit.

"Which is where, exactly?" gosh. My patience is wearing thin. How did I even get here?

"Pittsfield." Shit. That's a full two hour drive from home. After getting all my clothes back on I congratulate myself. This is a new personal record. Absolutely no memory of last night and ending up in Pittsfield is a feat I never thought I would have accomplished. Suck on that every health class teacher I've ever had.

"I have to work, but I'll be home by five and then I'll bring you back to your car."

Jesus. It must be like... ten in the morning. Fuck if I'm waiting that long. I gather all my shit together. Jacket? Check. Wallet? Check. Money? I only have twenty bucks left. I left last night with eighty. Shit.

"Where are you-"

"Taxi." I explain. And not to be rude or anything but I shut the door behind me with more force than necessary.
♠ ♠ ♠
fillerfillerfillerwah.