Sequel: Glitter, Guts, Glory
Status: complete.

Sluts in Love

Dazed.

You know it's bad when you start listening to Adele. Fucking Adele. I'd like to say I spent holiday break partying every night and shit but that is not the case.

"Nevermind I'll find, someone like yoooouuuu," I hiccuped. The cranberry juice-vodka mixture I was currently drinking sloshed around and spilled on my shirt. I don't remember taking my pants off but the next thing I knew it was so hot. The window said he would make things better so I opened it all the way up and snow blew in and kissed my cheeks. Argh. Fuck. Some little part in my brain curses me for taking one too many pills just an hour ago. Or maybe it was last week. Everything looks so nice it's confusing. I remember this one time I tried eating Shitler because his fur looked so glossy and good like white chocolate except he's a black lab. He didn't like that too much.

This was all fucking Juliet's fault. If she didn't spend the entire fucking break with her fucking grandma in fucking Alaska or wherever I wouldn't be so fucked up. She knows that I have to shoulder my misery to someone else or I go insane. It would probably have been a good idea to call fucking Montague but I wasn't up for his "I'm disappointed in you" bullshit and fuzzy navals sounded so much better at two in the morning.

"Don't forget meee, I begged," I belted. My couch attacked me and I started giggling like a fucking homo. As I stumbled all the way to the bathroom and started puking up my fucking lungs I got to thinking that Juliet was slipping. Oh, how she was slipping.

* * *


Let me tell you about the first time. We were just sophomores when Tyler Johnson made a move on Juliet. At the time Juliet was sixteen and angst ridden and wasn't interested in football scum. So you can imagine his surprise when Tyler Johnson, the fucking football player, was rejected.

"She's a bitch anyway."

Oh, Tyler. You had no reason to call her that just because she wasn't in to brainless leather heads. But that must have pissed Juliet off a lot. And let me tell you, it takes a lot to get her to show any type of emotion.

So she invites herself to one of those oh so stereotypical underage drinking parties complete with shit rap music and even shittier beer. And then she ran into Tyler. Tyler who was on his third white trash beer and once Juliet apologized led her right upstairs. A lot of people say they don't know what happened but twenty minutes later Juliet was leaving with a really smug look on her face and Tyler came out a bit later and looked like he was crying. A six foot four linebacker was fucking crying because of Juliet fucking Carnegee.

She was sloppy the first time because she spread it around. Well she actually only told me and I hated Tyler so fucking much so I sorta told everyone when I was reading the announcements to make up for skipping detention.

'And our very own Tyler Johnson may or may not have the clap. So ladies, take caution against this creature and don't approach it alone! Thank you everyone and have a great fucking day."

Tyler Johnson has thus transferred. I also received another detention for saying 'fuck' in school.
♠ ♠ ♠
fact- i have the coolest commenters everrrr.