I Found My Home.

Don't You Dare.

Everyone turned around. Kira was a yellow hedgehog, with blue bangs and blonde hair in a short ponytail like Kari's. It figured, they were twins after all, fraternal, but still twins.Kira and Kari were 19. That's five years older than me.

"Kira!" I yelled but he ignored it. Everyone continued to stare at him, and he continued to stare at Manic. "So Kia got a boyfriend, huh?"

"Kira!" I yelled again, not giving him a chance to ignore me, this time I jumped on him. We toppled to the ground together and everyone was laughing. Not wanting to let it slip I helped Kira up and 'hugged' him. "He's not my boyfriend." I hissed in Kira's ear.

"Well, I'm not so sure of that." Kira said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"It means Kia-himes a liar" Kai laughed.

"Kia-Hime shouldn't lie!" Kari poked fun at me.

"Tsk, tsk Kia-hime, do you never learn?" Karo taunted.

"Kia-hime?" Manic questioned. "You never said anything about being a princess." he joked.

"Who are these people?" Sonia asked, her high voice startling me. Kira placed himself in front of me, then knelt and said only 'get on'.

"Why? Is something wrong Kari?" I asked. Karo and Kai looked at me, their faces turned serious. This was a downward spiral from the almost family reunion.

"I never expected that we would need to do this, but it seems like we have been caught." Kai said solemly.

"Why? What's happening?" I yelled.

"We need to go. And therefore you do too!" Karo said pushing me so Kari was giving me a piggyback. And Kari started running, Karo and Kai close in behind. My screams drowned out as a hand clamped around my mouth. I struggled to free myself, this hand was covering my nose, and I couldn't get a decent breath in. I tried licking the hand as a last resort, but nothing worked.

"Haha, sorry Kia, I know that trick. I'm not going to let you ruin our kidnapping mission." Karo said to me from my ear. I couldn't hold onto Kari's neck anymore, it was wearing me out so much. The dark trees were originally blurring by, but now I had to fight to see the back of Kari's head because my vision was becoming hazy. I saw the black hand reach for me as I descended, the yell of panic reached me only through a muffler, and I was hardly able to make out my own name. The blackness hit me at the same time as thev air I was finally able to breathe.
♠ ♠ ♠
shorter than the last, i know, sorry for the wait!