I Found My Home.

Arguement Turned. . .Dirty?

I woke up later, in a place I didn't know. But then again I didn't know many places to begin with. A girl peered over me. In a hushed voice she whispered impatiently.

"It's about time you woke up, after all, the boys have been here for a while!" I wasn't quite sure what to make of her. She had yellow fur, flowing orange hair, a black hat, coat, and shorts with a red sirt underneath. Her fingerless gloves were striped red and black,black boots with red straps matched. Her yellow eyes were obviously excited. Was she excited about me? I hoped not, that would be scary, she'd have something coming if she was excited about me.

"Never have I seen them all so excited about a girl before." It took me a moment to realize who she was talking about. "I'm actually kind of jealous!" She laughed quietly. Then her face turned serious. "You need to be quiet, they're sleeping in the next room." It took me another moment to learn to speak again.

"Jea-lous?" I said quietly. I wasn't sure what she meant, or why she was jealous. Was she jealous of me? Or over me? I wasn't sure whether to feel flattered or stupid.

"Yea, I'm jealous."

"Of what?"

"You, genius."

"Why? What do I have that your jealous of?"

"Well, Your so close to Kai. It's obvious they know you, but I'm jealous your so close to them!"

"Oh 'kay?"

"If they weren't good friends with you they wouldn't be this worried. Plus they kept calling you 'Kia-hime'. I'm not insane!" She laughed quietly.

"I never said that."

"Sorry, haha, I'm just kind of happy. You see, the other girls here think I'm nuts, so they stay away from me a lot." She explained. "Except my twin. You'll never guess which one he is!" She mused quietly. The door opened and Karo walked in.

"My turn Akimi. You go sleep. Morning, Kia-hime." Karo waved her off and she left the room, heading for her own, I believe.

"Morning?" I asked.

"Yea, it's been a good eight hours since we got here. Sorry for the whole suffocating you thing, I didn't realize, you know?" I nodded.

"No problem. You jerk!" my normal "Inside voice" conversation turned into a loud yell as I tackled him to the ground. "Why the hell did you kindnap me?" He started wrestling with me on the ground, eventually pinning me.

"Because Kira was there, if he wasn't do you really think I would've taken you away from your stupid little boyfriend?" I tried throwing him off me, using my arms, he just held my wrists. Kai burst the door open.

"Yea, of course you would! I know the way you think Karo!"

"Shut up! It's not the way you think it is!"

"Then how is it? Ne? Noone seems very interested in keeping me updated!"

"It's stuff you wouldn't understand!"

"Try me!"

"You're way too young to know anything about it!"

"You're only two years older!"

"I'm too young for this to! You really think I wanted to know about it?"

"You really think I would know?"

"And I quote 'Try me'!" Karo yelled.

"What the hell would I be too young to know about? I'm fourteen damnit!"

"I told you, I wish I didn't know about it so just let it go!"

"You let it go! Just tell me!"

"I told you, I don't want you knowing about that stuff!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"You're the one with mental problems!"

"I don't think so!"

"How else could you be so stubburn about this?"

"Pretty easy!Tell me!"

"I said no, and I mean it!"

"Well then at least tell me who's involved!"

"I can't! I might as well give you the written details if I did that!"

"What the hell's going on Karo?" Kai yelled. We all took a moment and realized the classic awkward position me and Karo were in. Karo on top of me on the ground, him pinning my wrists, sitting on my waist and bending down so our faces were close. This is how it usually happens when I attack Karo.

"Kari?" Kai asked.

"Yea? What's wrong?" He asked then gasped as he walked in.

"What were they arguing about?"

"And I quote Kia-hime yelling 'You jerk' then 'Why did you kidnap me' the Karo explaining 'Because Kira was there, and if he wasn't do you think I would've taken you away from your stupid boyfriend' Kia then shouting, 'Of course you would! I know the way you think' Karo yelling then for her to shut up because it's 'Not the way you think it is'. Then they kept at it for a bit and you came in and started yelling at them Kai." Kari explained.

"Kari?"

"Yea?"

"I was so not yelling."

"Ok."

"I think the arguement turned aggressive. Either that or it turned . . . Dirty."

"I agree."

"Either way. Kia should know, about her Mom at least."

"Yea. Kia, we have some bad news."

"Don't tell her! She wouldn't understand!" Karo yelled.

"She has a right to know!" Kai yelled. Kari came up to me, hugged me. He didn't like it when Karo and Kai fought either, even though he was older than both. I hugged him back as the two fought. Something that gave me something to focus on besides the fight, and gave Kari some comfort.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another OC!