I Found My Home.

Kiss on the Forehead

The two went and argued in another room.

"I would tell you Kia, but I'll wait until Karo sees it our way." Kari said.

"He won't get the chance." I told him. "I'm leaving." I got up.

"Kia, you can't leave! We need you here! Please don't go!"

"Sorry Kari, I need to do something on my own." I hugged him then kissed his forehead. This was normal, I'd always kiss Kari's forehead when I had to leave. Then the others would complain saying it was always him and never them.

"But Kia, wait!" Kari yelled after me when I was half out the window.

"I can't Kari, I'll come back, don't worry. You best go interrupt the argument, because it just became pointless." I climbed to the ground "I really am sorry, Kari. Bye!" I ran off. No one seemed to know yet. I ran for roughly a half hour, pushing branches and things out of my way. I didn't know why, but I just had to see the triplets again. I kept running. There was no forest path in sight, and the morning was slowly coming, Sky was still a deep dark purple, but I could see the light from across the sky. I briefly wondered if they would be looking for me, the triplets could, depending if Manic had told them that the boys were friends of mine.

'He would want to look, right?' I thought about the green hedgehog. I got tired after another forty-five minutes or so. I had been jogging at least an hour and fifteen minutes now. I couldn't find anywhere to stay, so I sat under a tree for a break. I thought back to home. And how I would kiss Kari's forehead, and the others complaining. I was only 12 when I decided to give the others a kiss on the forehead. Kira kissed my lips, I remember him not letting me go when I started getting mad and left without kissing Kari.

The day after I went back, and Kari apologized for Kira, I was fine, just a little mad at him. That day Kira was out of the house. What I remember was that Karo and Kai walked me home that night, each holding one of my hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
Slightly depressing, scary and creepy chapter.