I Found My Home.

Stupid, Stupid. Stupid!

I stared up at the Now-orangey-sky with my back against the tree I had hit earlier. My head had developed two unnaturally large goose-eggs on the top. Unnaturally large, and painful goose-eggs.

I rubbed my temples. Which did seem unnaturally furry, but I don't want to know.

"Kia?" Sonia asked me. We have things in common, but I just want to ignore everything at the moment. "Kia?" She repeated. I grunted. It is rude, but look at my point of view, I don't like to complain much...Usually. Look at it this way, it's the day of my birthday, I have 2, not 1, but 2, goose-eggs on my head, and I'm facing the doors of the asylum whenever I get home. Because I can use one of two excuses, (1.)I felt like going for a walk in the middle of the night, and got lost. or, (2.) The truth - I saw chao and fell down a cliff and hit my head and saw three discolored hedgehogs taller than me named Sonia, Manic and Sonic, in a totally different dimension.

"Yea?" I replied. As Out-of-character it is for me, I grunted again.

"Maybe, you should take a look at your head?" She said.

"Sure, I'm already headed to the asylum." I said turning to face her. I looked in the small cosmetics mirror, and screamed at what I saw. I was covered in black fur, wearing the same clothes I had when i had crawled out of bed, but now, I was a

"Hedgehog??????" I yelled. "Why can't ANYTHING stay the same???"

"Hey! What's shakin'?" Manic asked, but I had started banging my head against the tree, and couldn't hear a word anyone said.

"No. No. No. No. No..." I said each time I hit my head. 'Okay, if noone else sends me to the asylum, I'm checking myself in.' I thought. 'I need time to think. alone.' I stopped banging my head

"Uhh...Kia?" Sonia asked, and I death glared her, I narrowed my eyes and tilted my head down, glaring at her the whole time.

"I'm going...to go think some things over." I said standing up, and walking over to a group of trees where I was sure they couldn't hear me. I sat down, and pulled out my PSP. I took out the headphones and plugged them in. The song 'Chu Chu Lovely Muni Muni Mura Mura Purin Purin Boron Nurururerorero' by Maximium the Hormone played softly. "It's quiet." I said and I blasted the volume to the max. I couldn't find out how to put on my headphones, so I decided to put them in the way i normally would, surprisingly...it worked. I flipped around, looking for a song that could convey all my emotions at once. I finally settled on Seether - Fake It. I closed my eyes to quietly contemplate my situation. In the end I just wound up quietly singing to myself.

"Who’s to know if your soul will fade at all, The one you sold to fool the world, You lost your self-esteem along the way, Yeah, Good god, you’re comin’ up with reasons, Good god, you’re draggin’ it out, Good god, it’s the changin’ of the seasons, I feel so fake, So follow me down" I whispered. I don't know what is with this place, but its so different. "I'm scared." I said quietly when the song had finished. I should mention, I suck at singing, with or without headphones.

"Who's she Sleet?" I heard vaguely. It was a deep male voice, coming from right in front of me. My eyes were closed, and I wasn't going to open them.

"I don't know Dingo, but we better ignore her, after all, we're here for the other hedgehogs." Another voice said, it was another guy, and he sounded like he had an accent or a lisp of some sort. The two stepped over me, and headed towards Sonia, Sonic, and Manic. I opened my eyes quickly and was at a loss for anything to do.

One of the two was a cayote-looking-thing, and the other one, I had no idea. The orange, shirtless, and unidentified of the two called for Sonia. My thoughts were blank of everything but 'He's gunna get them!'

"I'm not sure what to do, but I need to stop them." I said to myself. I began to run towards them but after a couple steps I tripped, and let out a loud yelp. "Itai(*)!!!Kuso(**)!!" I yelled. Both of the two, Dingo and Sleet, paused, and stared at me.'Baka, Baka. Baka(***)!' I thought "Sonic! Manic! Sonia!" I called out, just to let them know something was wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a cliffhanger!

* - Itai = Ow, Ouch, Or It hurts.
** - Kuso = Damn, Shit, Or Crap.
*** - Baka = Stupid, or Idiot.