I Found My Home.

chapter 5

I woke up to a bed, with nothing but me in it. 'Why did I think that? Of course I was the only one sleeping in it. right? After all, it is very unethical for me to sleep in the same bed as any of them, unless it was Sonia, and thats why the bed is all messy. I think." I got up and stretched. I was in the van. were we moving? I thought I was a little more unbalanced than usual. I fell down and let out a tiny squeak. Yea. We're moving.

We hit a few more bumps before I had enough orientation to stand up. After about 5 different falls I was able to make it to the front of the van, where Sonic was driving. "Holy! What's your speed?" I asked as Sonic kept driving like a maniac.

"We're at the speed of under --" Manic started to say but he cut himself off.

"Were under attack." Sonic finished for him

"Oh?" I wasn't exactly sure how to react to that and I didnt want to seem stupid. "What should I do?"

"Nothing, you should go back to sleep."

"Speaking of, how long was I out?"

"Three days, you passed out three days ago. Now, please go back to sleep!" Sonia said, she seemed to be losing patience with me. I could be very sadistic now and say something like 'I wonder why?'. Or I could just do what she said, which definately seemed like the better option. At the moment.

So I went to the back and sat on the bed. What else could I do? I didn't have Magic-Necklace-Instru-Weapons like they did. I saw Sonic climbing a ladder to what looked like a pothole in the roof of the van.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Top of the van, I'm going to fight back."

"Is there really nothing I can do?"

"Sorry, but Sis is right, the best you can do is stay in here. I'll keep talking to you when I'm done."

"Ok."

I waited, Not like I could do anything else.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was listening to the song Billy in Despair while writing, so if the chapter seems wierd, that's why.