Ten Thousand Miles Apart

The Torturing Bus Ride

As the bus pulled into the second stop from mine, Casey removes himself from the seat next to me and moves next to Riley. I looked over and watched him as he moved. I was puzzled as to why he was moving, did I smell bad or something? He looks back at me and smiles then looks at the guy standing at the front of the bus who was paying to get on. I followed Casey’s eyes to this guy. I looked at his shoes and slowly moved my eyes up his body to his face. Shit it was Levi my boyfriend! Why is he on the bus? Levi lives in Edmonton but he’s at his Auntie’s house who lives near me in Brinsmead for some reason. As he walks up the isle towards the back of the bus to me, my stomach started doing flips. I was getting nervous as he approached me. He sits down next to me.
“Hey babe!” He says and kisses me on the cheek.
“Hey.” I said with a half smile and looked out the window.
Levi finishes putting his money back in his wallet and puts it in his bag. As I was looking out the window I let a tear escape. Levi turns to me asks me if everything was okay, I lied and said yes. I was too scared to tell him that I was leaving as of next week. He was on to me. He knew things weren’t okay if I start crying. He kept on pestering me; he kept on asking me the same question ‘is everything okay’ and I kept replying with yes. He was actually starting to annoy me.
He decided to stop asking me if everything was okay because he finally got that I was only going to give him one answer only. He then tried to make conversation with me but I kept on ending it by small talking with him or not saying anything at all. I could tell he was starting to get frustrated with me. He was 100% sure that there was something wrong and that I didn’t want to talk about so he kept silent until we got to school away from the public.
The bus ride seemed to go on forever but we finally arrives at the bus stop in front of the school library in town. I went to go walk around the around the outside of the school to where we sit than going through the school and having to talk to people because I really wasn’t in the mood for anything. Before I got walk off, Levi grabs my arm and demands to know what’s wrong.
“What the hell is wrong!?” He yelled which scared me a bit.
“Don’t tell me nothing is wrong because I know there is something up! Just tell me!”
He was actually really starting to scare me. Tears started building up around my eyes. Levi’s face sort of dropped from being extremely angry to ‘Oh shit, what have I done’ face. He said sorry and goes in to give me a hug but I pushed him away. Tears started streaming down my face.
“I’m moving to America next week and I only found out this morning!” I started to yell.
“This means I have to break it off with you.” I started to cry even more.
“I didn’t want to tell you so soon because I’m scared you’ll be angry at me and never forgive me!”
I turned around towards A block and ran as fast as I could without turning back to the A block toilets and sat in there to calm myself down until the bell rang to go to form class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this one makes me sad. :( Because Levi is my actual boy friend and if this ever happened I would hate myself forever. Hope you like it (:
Subcribe/Comment
xx