Ten Thousand Miles Apart

Saying Goodbye

That whole day at school was a blur. I didn't see Levi once for the rest of the day. I broke the news to my best friends Maddy Katie and Charlene. They were absolutely devastated. They wouldn't stop crying or hugging me. I thought I would have been doing the same but I wasn't crying or hugging them like I thought I would have.

People were starting to find out that I was leaving I got many hugs and wet shoulders from people crying on them. Of course I was sad but it wasn't making things better I just wanted to get out of that school! The atmosphere just made everything ten times more worse.

School had finally finished and I decided I would walk to transit mall by myself without waiting for Tori, Ashlie and Charlotte like I normally would. I thought I could get some alone time before I went back home. I was thinking about everything I was going to miss everyone at Cairns High. The people here are so much nicer than the people in America everyone just seemed to hate me there.

I was first on the bus and went right to the back and sat in the same spot I sat in the morning. There weren't very many people getting on. So it wasn't too long until the bus took off. The bus stopped at the bus stop right in front of Mondos which is across the road from Cairns square. Tori, Charlotte and Ashlie got on the bus there luckily they didn't even see me, I didn't want to talk to any of them.

Tori and Ashlie both got off the bus at the first stop in Brinsmead, I got off at my stop and Charlotte didn't even notice that I got off. It took me 5 minutes to get home. I walked inside to see half the furniture gone. I felt even more depressed that we were leaving. I went into my room and pulled my suitcase out from underneath my bed and started throwing some clothes in. Mum brought into some plastic boxes and started putting all my plush toys in it. She didn't ask me how school was because she would already know the answer; instead she said I could have the rest of the week off school instead. I smiled at her and kept packing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not a very big chapter this time. Hope you like it. It would be amazing if the two readers that are reading this let me know if they actually like it or not ;)