This Wasn't Supposed to Happen

Chapter one!:)

I looked at the little pink plus sign and sighed. I was pregnant, with a half vampire half werewolf child. I grabbed my phone and dialed alice's number. I knew shed see my future... I don't need her seeing that and telling Edward before I got tue chance to.... I told her not to tell him until I gotto tell him. I was planning in getting him to meet me as soon as I hung up. I threw the test away and walked out the door. Bella was with Jake and dad was out fishing with Billy. I quickly dialed Edward and told him to meet me input secret hideout... My treehouse. He was there in a few minutes, seeing as he ran. He didn't want bella to see his car. I smiled and kisse him as soon as he walked in. I quickly got him to sit down and I said, "Ed... I'm pregnant." his eyes got wide and he soon calmed down and said, "let's go see Carlisle." I nodded as he grabbed my hand and led me to my car. He drove us to his house and I smiled as I saw the whole family sitting in the living room and they all hugged me and congratulated me. I smiled and asked Carlisle to perform a few tests to make sure. He agreed and after we had a few tests done it was done. I was pregnant. They all congrasulated me again and I went to tell the wolves. They don't take it very well... But at least they'll eventually cool off. Then I had to face dad and Bella. Edward was there with me the while time. We both walked into the house to see Bella on the couch and Charlie on the recliner. I cleared my throat and they both looked at Edward and I. I gulped and said, "you guys... I'm pregnant." dad looked at me and said,"who's the dad?" Edward looked up and quietly mumbled, "I am sir." Charlie got enraged and said, "get out. Te both of you. NOW. " I nodded, tears streaming down my face. Edward helPed me pack what I needed in my suitcases. Then we were out the door. He drove us to his house and I wa welcomed with open arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... Feedback is greatly appreciated:) tell me if it sucked or not!!!!:)