‹ Prequel: Who'd Have Known.

The One That Got Away

You took my life.

New hair. New look. You always change things when a man breaks your heart. You become stronger, able to hold back tears. That's what I realised anyway when I walked away from Los Angeles.

For months I was chased by many wanting to know what happened, how I could do such a horrible thing and break up a family. Truth be told, Johnny and Vanessa are still happily together, according to my mother anyway who is reluctant to speak to me.

"Honey when are you coming back to LA? Your father and I miss you," my mother begged. I wanted to go back desperatly, New York was great but LA was different. The people, the atmosphere, everything. But the thought of seeing Johnny again made me feel physically sick. What would I say to him? What would Vanessa say?

"Mom, I can't come back. I'm happy here in New York with Christina," I explained. When I left home, I ran to Christina in tears telling her everything that happened. I couldnt go to anyone else. I told her how Johnny never followed me out of that door, like a coward he stayed. So we packed our bags and headed to New York.

"Look Juliet, I dont want to feel like I'm begging you, but you have so much more here in LA. You could start your music carrer here, maybe acting. Please Juliet," I heard a light sniffle come from my infamous mother. I sighed. At some point I would have to head back to LA.

"Okay, I'll come." My mother sqealed in delight down the phone. I shook my head. What could I possibly be getting myself in for this time?
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologise endlessly for the long delay, but i've had problems at home, in my relaionship and starting uni that all this has been a last priority. I'm sorry it's short too, i'm stuck on a few ideas floating in my head :)