One Step Closer to Your Heart

Annoying People In The Theaters

~Niall's P`O`V~
Danielle, Eleanor, and Kaylyn also got invited for a movie and dinner with us. Harry, Chanelle, and I were the only ones without dates, so we decided to sit on the other side of the theater. Just to be fair, so we don’t see lips on each other in front of us while the movie’s playing. It was Harry's idea.

The theater was quite empty. It was just us, and about four other groups of families. It was getting quite annoying because the family in front of us laughed at every single thing that Adam Sandler did. Harry was the most ticked though. When the little girl said “the brother and sister looks the same!”, Harry jumped out of his seat, leaned over and grabbed the little girl’s shoulders, and yelled in her face, “because they’re the same person girly!”. Chanelle was laughing so hard which made me laugh. Harry didn’t want to be in trouble so he grabbed Chanelle and I out the theater, while texting the others to just finish up the movie.

We had nothing to do, since we were all broke, and the movie and the dinner, tonight were all on Liam. Harry suggested to just walk back to mines, grab our bikes, and just bike back to the town around the theater, and wait for them to come out. We agreed since we couldn’t think of anything else.

We raced every 2 blocks, since we were all pretty athletic to do so. Even though, I lost every one of them and Chanelle won them all, I was feeling pretty good, just wish we had water bottles since I was totally out of breath. I just knew it would be worth it to keep walking so I could sit, relax, and cruise on my bike.

I opened my garage and found the extra two bikes for me and Harry, while Chanelle was getting her bike at her house. I cleaned the dusty, squeaky seat. I threw my right leg over, plopped down, and heard a loud pop. The wheel completely deflated on me. It hates me because I haven’t rode my bike in so many years and I probably jinxed it awhile ago.

Harry’s was completely fine, but being a good friend he is, he helped me look around for another wheel. My dad always had spares around here, when I was younger.

Chanelle came cruising down the sidewalk to my driveway in her bike. She’s always going for at least a few rides every month, so that’s why her bike was completely safe and new. Harry found a spare in the corner and traded spots with me to put the wheel on. Once he got it in the right place, Chanelle sarcastically clapped her hands and danced in a circle. Harry looked up, laughed, and his face got red, and continued to stare at her presence. Afterwards, she turned around when her neighbor yelled for her from afar. He’s been away for a few months when his daughter was ill in the hospital and him and her family were good neighborly friends.

Harry continued to gaze until I snapped my fingers. I would never let Harry and Chanelle date. She’s too good for him. He snapped out of it, smiled at me, and quietly said “sorry man.” He walked back to my bike to make sure everything was good.

Harry called Chanelle over to talk, while I was cleaning my dusty ass bike. Being the protective best friend, or brother, of hers, I kept looking at them once in awhile to make sure he didn’t make any moves. I followed his gaze, which were on her lips. I pulled her away to say we were ready to go back to town.

On the way there, we waved at random strangers driving by and were chased by stray dogs. One was so vicious, that it chased us even through all those sharp corners we made, for 3 blocks. He gave up, and walked back home, like a boss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woah. Guys! I love you so much! I didn't deserve to see the raise of readers that fast! It went from, like 11 readers, to 20! Thank you all so much. You guys are the best. I wouldn't expect that until I've been writing for like a month, because that's what happened to my other story.

I may be quite idiotic to freak out for the readers, but I'm thankful, because some people can't even get 5.

Also, if you want me to check out one of your stories, like an Allstar Weekend or One Direction, feel free to comment on my profile or on this story! I don't bite.

I wish we could see our subscribers so I can all give you a virtual hug and a cookie.
-------------
IIMMPPOORRTTAANNTT. Alsooooo! Does anyone wanna be HARRY’S GIRLFRIEND on here?? COMMENT on my PAGE, if you would like to take the offer. If there’s more than one person asking in 24 hours, I would have to think of something. If there’s one of you asking, and no one else after 24 hours, I’ll give it to you right away. If there’s none, I’ll just put a random name.