One Step Closer to Your Heart

Dinner and Bike Rides

~Chanelle's P`O`V~
We biked all the way to the street where the theater was located. They came out, with each couple holding hands. They called us over, motioning that the restaurant was down the street. We chained up our bikes, and followed, them leading the way.

We stopped at Cafe La Boheme. Liam said that he saw reviews on websites saying it had the best food, also value, in town. We called for a table, and walked in a room with sophisticated crystal chandeliers. It felt like we were in a movie.

We sat down, and ordered our food. While we waited, we talked and had a good laugh about what Harry did to the little girl in the theater. Eleanor's salad came first, and Niall slammed his utensils on the table. He sure was a fuss over food. When the other food came before his, he was almost in tears.

He jumped in his seat, when he saw our waiter was coming from the restaurant kitchen with his food. He got the most expensive thing on the menu, which was the Roasted Chicken Breast with broccoli, potatoes, smoked bacon, and a side of basil butter sauce. We were all in awe, watching him scarf it down in a matter of minutes. I was around the third out of the nine people to get their food, and Niall seemed to finish before me. Surprisingly, a few minutes later, he said out loud saying that he was still starving.

We all split the bill, with $21 from each person. We thanked our waiter, left a tip, and walked out to go back to Niall’s house. It was getting late, and we needed to be home by midnight.

Harry, Niall, and I left on our bikes, while the others would drive back. It was a quiet ride home, probably from the breathtaking glimpse, of the night being pitch-black, and the only lights were the moon and the light posts.

I was distracted from the pretty setting - like your eyes are closed, and all you can see is black, and when you open them, the light is the moon - Niall saw it too when he caught me looking up in the sky. We both heard a crash, a fall, and cussing words behind us. We turned around to see Harry on the floor, holding his foot, in a strange position.

“Shit. It hurts so much.” Niall and I dropped our bikes, running after him. His back was covered in tiny rocks, his hand was bleeding, and his foot was in a wrong position. Niall and I were going to carry, and help him up to a nearby bench.

Once I got his arms, and Niall got his legs, a bright censor light, that went on in the house in front of house, shined on our faces.

“Are the cops here?” Harry asked, with his eyes closed, silently wincing at the pain. Niall cracked up, and squinted trying to figure out, who the person was coming to us. It was Anne, a neighbor of ours.

She walked up to us, and was horrified by the sight of Harry’s foot, but managed to go back into her house, coming out again with a first aid kit. Niall and I kicked back, watching the sight of Anne putting gel on his foot, that’s supposed to make the pain go away, then wrapping it. Harry watched her the whole time.

She looked up at Harry, met eyes, and blushed. Anne helped him back on his feet. She was about to go until Harry grabbed her arm to stay. I felt like they needed alone time, so I whispered in Niall’s ear to leave them alone. We announced that we were going to leave, and no one turned to look at us, they were focusing on each other.

Our homes were a few more blocks away, and we took our time, since we had 2 hours until our parents came home. Louis texted us both, that they came home already, and dropped the girls off.

I got a headache, into 5 minutes of walking, and eventually led to laziness and dizziness. So Niall stopped and bent down, so I could get a piggy back. I shook my head, but I had no other choice, so I climbed on top of him. He walked normal, calm, and steady, which made me fall asleep.

He woke me up, by twisting his body, letting me know that we were at his house. I got off, thanked him, looked at each other, and we laughed. I love those moments that we always had, where we would just laugh at nothing. It sounds strange, but when you have a best friend like Niall, it wouldn’t be.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was supposed to be posted earlier. But I had no connection for 5 hours. I was about to die, haha.