One Step Closer to Your Heart

It Begins

~Niall's P`O`V~
It’s been two weeks. It was time to go to the X-Factor in Los Angeles. We would be driving there, since it was only an hour away from my neighborhood. Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Harry were going to meet here in a couple of minutes. Also, Chanelle would be coming over here in no time.

I washed up, ran my fingers through my hair, tried to fix my bed, and went downstairs. While walking down, the doorbell rang. I greeted Chanelle with a good morning hug, and invited her in for breakfast.

She turned down the offer but sat down with me. We sat in silence, except the sound of me swallowing my food. She played music to drown out the noise and went up to get tap water. I got her phone, and tapped her camera icon, to get ready to take a picture of her. She came back sipping her water. She looked at the camera, did a Michael Jackson pose, and laughed. Being such the hyena I was, I laughed hard. Her sense of humor was the best thing ever.

The boys door-belled and Chanelle I raced to the door, to see who was faster. I was ahead, by an inch, until she pulled my pants down, which made me trip. She ran to the door and opened it. The boys were laughing, and so was I. She could make anything more entertaining, even if she wasn’t doing anything herself.

It was lunchtime and I hugged my parents goodbye. We put our luggage in the back of my parent’s van, then went inside for a spot. Liam was driving, putting the address in the GPS, with Zayn in the passenger seat, fixing his hair in the mirror. Louis and Harry, were together in the middle, as usual. Lastly, Chanelle and I were in the back, just chilling.

The only thing I brought inside the van, was bottles of water, my iPhone, and my tiny leprechaun. Chanelle brought magazines, her iPod, and iPhone as well. Harry brought a blanket, while Louis brought his matching one. Lastly, Zayn and Liam just brought food for us all.