One Step Closer to Your Heart

Arrival and Admitting

~Chanelle's P`O`V~
The boys finally made it in Los Angeles and we were all excited. Since it was the first day, and needed to get used to it on their own, they dropped me off at a nearby hotel. They got off themselves so they can help me check out our rooms, and help me with the suitcases to our floor.

We stayed in the room for awhile and chatted what our lives would be after all of this is over. We admitted that we would stay friends, no matter what gets thrown at us along the way.

After a few more laughs then and there, the boys had to leave. I hugged them all, and left my best friend for last. I gave him a kiss on the cheek for good luck, and the cheekiest grin appeared on his face. We let go, did our secret handshake, and hugged again.

~Niall's P`O`V~
Once we left our room, we headed to the X-Factor building. It was super marvelous and couldn't get our eyes off that certain building. We couldn't believe we were actually here. The building was around 10 minutes away from the hotel we dropped Chanelle off at. Afterwards, we found a parking, and headed inside.

We were first put into a room where we had to wait. Soon after, a guard called us all over to get introduced to the judges. We all lined up on the stage, listening to what the judges had to say. Being curious about myself, I learned that when I think deeply about something or someone, and someone talks to me, I say what I had been thinking about. For example, Louis talked to me that day.

"Hey mate. Did you hear what Simon said about our audition?" Louis asked.
"Chanelle." I replied.
"Pardon?"
"Oh sorry. What were you saying?"
"Why were you thinking about Chanelle at a time like this? Like I get you guys are close than anyone else, but why now?"
"I don't know what came over me all of a sudden. She's..."
"Talk to me, mate."
"Beautiful."
♠ ♠ ♠
Terribly flipping sorry for the delay of this chapter. It's Winter Break, and hopefully wanted to do something adventurous each day, but failures happen. Also, Tumblr distracted me from continuing the story. But what really made me write this, is that, a picture of Niall came on my dashboard, and my heart raced. I missed him (: