One Step Closer to Your Heart

Grabbing

~Chanelle's P'O'V~
I woke up by the direct sunlight shining upon my face, from the hotel window. I moaned and reached my hand out to my bedside, for my phone.

9:47

To me, it was super early. This is coming from a girl who goes to sleep at the right time, but wakes up at lunch time. I was still tired and stiff, so I stretched my arms above my head. I lightly hit a soft, breathing figure. It was Niall, who was completely drained.

I slowly, moved my body to my other side to face him. Once I got in a good position, I noticed his arm wrapped around my waist, a little tight. I shrugged it off, thinking it was just to get comfy for his arm.

With a few minutes, looking at Niall, I noticed how soft his breathing was, but managed to let out a snore here and there. How he scrunches his nose sometimes, in his sleeping. How he moves, repositions himself little by little, but is still sound asleep. How he grabbed my waist even tighter, but still in sleep mode. How he planted the tiniest smirk on his face when he did so.

I continued to gaze at him. I liked the feeling I had of his grab for some reason. I let out a tiny yawn whilst moving closer to Niall since it was kind of chilly in the room, and he was hogging most of the blanket. I guess it was fair, once again, since I hogged the blanket last time.

I looked at my phone again. 10:00.

I guessed it was still too early so I decided to go back to sleep. I grabbed Connor the bear into my arms, the one that Niall gave me which I mentioned the other night, and went shut eye.

Once again, I felt Niall grab me, now bringing his whole body closer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Niall's a grabber.