One Step Closer to Your Heart

The Sunroom

~Chanelle's P`O`V~
The boys got a call saying they had to go to early rehearsals, at the last minute. The room was a total circus, one boy yelling and screaming at the other boys saying they stole his stuff, one of them singing very loudly in the shower, two boys fighting over the mirror, and there's always the quiet one, which is Niall.

I wandered around the room in my pajamas, cleaning little by little. Wherever I passed, I picked up trash, or folded a shirt on the floor. I strolled into the sun room, probably the most peaceful, quietest room there is in the whole suite.

From standing at the door, wondering where to start, I walked over to the other side of the room to the dresser. Dirty socks, smelly socks, food, food wrappers, and pen marks were on the cream colored dresser. I started to gather my trash, to throw away, and had a feeling someone was behind me. I turned around, arms full, and saw Niall jump, scared shitless.

~Niall's P`O`V~
I told my brain to help me focus, and get me ready earlier since I was writing a song for Chanelle. I walked past a mirror, which Liam and Zayn were fighting over, grabbed my guitar, and walked into the sun room. It was the most peaceful room, where you can get a lot of stuff done, and focus more.

I fiddled with a ton of chords, and eventually got a catchy tune. I was writing it down, since it started to sound good. Then, it was time for lyrics. "I've tried playing it cool...But when I'm looking at you..I can never be brave...Cause you make my heart race." It sounded really good so far, and fist pumped the air. "Get out, get out, get out of my head. And fall into my arms instead. I don't, I don't, don't know what it is. But I need that one thing, and you've got that one thing"

I started to play the first verse, and the chorus to get more lyric ideas in my head. I put down my guitar, and started brainstorming and listed them down. I stopped to let my hand rest, and Chanelle walked in.

My eyes were glued to her beautiful self. She walked to the other side of the room, not noticing that I was behind her. She began folding dirty shirts that the lads and I had, threw away dirty, smelly socks, along with food wrappers which I brang in here. She stopped mid-air, but my mind didn't tell me to notice. I kept looking at her, until she turned around quickly, which startled me, almost dropping my guitar, and letting out a weird noise.

She spat out laughing, dropped the stuff in the trash, and came to me for an apology hug. I grabbed her waist, and brang her closer, while putting my lyrics in my back pocket. She apologized and told her that there was no reason to be. She then began to say that she just didn't like the mess in the room. I promised her that I would help her clean when she needed help. We released from our hug, and stared into each others eyes. I prayed a hundred times that my eyes wouldn't dilate, and she wouldn't see. I had the urge to kiss her, so I grabbed her chin, and looked at her soft lips. She was looking at me, bewildered. We were centimeters away, until this cockblocker, Louis runs into the door, scaring Chanelle and I. She got up quickly, and opened the door.

"Let's go! We're late!" Louis yelled and dragged me out the room, past Chanelle. I mouthed bye to her, and she responded with a kind smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Incredibly sorry for not writing in a few weeks. I had too many checkpoints to take, and a new semester has been in schedule, so I was busy. Busy that I can't even play guitar anymore. But anyways, Happy Valentine's Day.

Love, Niall and Chanelle(:

Just kidding. Forever alone.