One Step Closer to Your Heart

Chillin with the Best Friend

~Niall's P'O'V~
I woke up a few hours later by Harry. He still had his morning, sex hair and his full self with no clothing, so obviously he had just woken up for rehearsals. I fluttered my eyes, looking around the room, seeing the boys getting ready. I don't think they realized that Chanelle was sick and I needed to stay here with her.

Zayn came out of the bathroom and looked up at me, "C'mon Niall. Get up, get ready." I stared at him in disbelief. I told him I can't go and I'll go tomorrow. His full attention was now on me. He was confused and I told him Chanelle caught a cold. He now caught on, and nodded. Then, he walked away to the mirror.

I stayed like that, watching the boys, stroking Chanelle's hair, occasionally looking down at her, admiring her existence. Liam now came up to me, reminding me that our first performance was in a few days, and to work on my solo while they were gone. I gave him a thumbs up, and he ruffled my hair.

The boys had to leave, so one by one, they kissed the top of fast asleep, Chanelle before walking out. Before leaving, they told me to not tell Chanelle that they were going to surprise her later when they came back. I winked at them, then they slammed the door, leaving me in an awkward silence.

I closed my eyes for a bit, and Chanelle started to move. I opened my eyes and saw her, yawning, facing me. Finishing up her yawn, she stretched over to her bedside for her whiteboard. She wrote good morning, and I replied with a kiss on her forehead. She kindly smiled and wrote, asking me what we were going to do all day. I told her, I needed to work on my solo, we'll eat, watch cartoons, and eat more. She giggled slightly, and I grabbed her into my arms. She was too adorable.

We stayed like that, enjoying the moment, then I went up to grab leftover pizza for both of us. We scarfed down the whole thing in a matter of minutes, then proceeding to turn on the TV to watch some cartoons; not even paying attention, and just using it as a background noise. We played child games, like Tic-Tac-Toe, WYR, drawings, and board games the other boys brought with them.

Hours went by, and the boys came bursting in the door. Their hands filled with balloons, take out of her favorite Chinese restaurant, a giant teddy bear (that can now sleep with us in our bed), cough drops, and big hugs from all of them.

She mouthed "Thank you! I love you." then yawned. The medicine was getting to her so I told her to sleep now. She hugged all the boys once again, and wrote "thanks" on her whiteboard. She then grabbed Henry, the new member of the stuffed animal family, and set it on her side. She was holding the bear's hand and it was too cute, not to take a picture.

Once, I knew she was asleep, and the boys were in the other room, I kissed the corner of her mouth, knowing that's the only thing I'll get for now. I needed to tell her how I felt, before it gets out of hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment your thoughts! Thank you guys for taking your time to read this, and subscribing (: