One Step Closer to Your Heart

First Performance

~Chanelle's P'O'V~
Finally. Two days have passed and it's finally the day where the boys go and perform their first performance ever on the X-Factor stage on live television. Last night, every one of them rambled for hours, and got anxious about their performance. They couldn't even sleep; they just lied in their beds and talked to themselves quietly about what they shouldn't screw up for the next day. When we all woke up this morning, I could tell that they were extremely nervous, but from my comforting words, they knew they had to loosen up because this was their long time dream and couldn't mess it up.

We were on our way to the building, with Harry driving. Niall and I sat at the back, hiding our entangled fingers from the rest of the boys who kept turning around, teasing how Niall and I would make a cute couple. We laughed, and pretended to be uninterested. But, once they turned around, we'd quietly apologize to each other and say how awful it felt to lie about that.

While Harry was looking for a parking space, with the boys helping him, Niall scooted over, and lightly kissed the top of my head. By his gentleness, and the deep sigh he let out right after, I could tell he was still scared about tonight. I turned his head so he could face me, and told him that he and the boys will do fine, and if it didn't, which I doubted, I was going to be there for them. His eyes looked worried, but then rested his head on my shoulder perfectly. Harry soon then parked, and while getting out, Niall grabbed and squeezed my hand a bit. Knowing he was still frightened, I whispered, "Don't worry. You'll do fine, boyfriend." He stepped back, smiling and looked at me, and said quietly that the boys couldn't hear, "It's so fun to call you my girlfriend now." I blushed then he put his arm around me, but then put his other arm around Harry so it wasn't obvious.

After minutes of rehearsing a couple of times, it was time for the show to start. I ran backstage from the stage seats to wish the guys good luck, with our signature hugs. Then, they had to go take their spots behind the curtain. I turned on my heel to head for a nearby couch, until someone came from behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder. 

"Remember after the show, babe." Niall said. 

"I won't forget, silly billy." Then gave him a wink. 

He chuckled and turned around to run back to the boys, so I headed torwards the couch again. But within 5 seconds, I heard Niall screaming my name again.

Wait! Good luck kiss?" Niall asked with puppy eyes, then puckered his lips. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck, while his snaked around my waist, and we kissed passionately. We broke it, and embraced for a long time until one of the guards called him saying the boys needed him. He silently cursed in my ear, and slowly unwrapped his arms around me. While being dragged away, he waved bye to me and we went our separate ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have 69 subscribers ;)