One Step Closer to Your Heart

Driving To The Airport

~Niall's P`O`V~
My eyes shot to the other side of the room to find Chanelle, when the bell rang. She looked at the bell with tears in her eyes. I looked at her, in amazement, being so brave, trying not to cry. She wiped her eyes before walking to me in my direction. She's the most sweetest person in the world. Trying her very hardest, for both of us.

We walked to the locker rooms to get changed. I got my clothes on quickly, then zoomed past the others, out of the locker room, to wait for Chanelle from hers. She came out a few minutes later with Moriah, our other close friend. We hugged her goodbye when we went back to the gym to get our bags. She whispered "stay strong" in Chanelle's ear and walked away.

I grabbed Chanelle's arm, and started walking a bit faster than her. She pulled my hand, motioning me to walk slower. I thought why then I knew, so we could spend more time. I nodded my head, then lifted her chin, and kissed the top of her head.

We began to walk slower once we reached the corner of our street. I saw my mum putting my suitcase in the trunk and walked slower, like a turtle. Chanelle became the strong one in this. She gave me a smile and quietly said "we have to be away, sooner or later". We passed her house and went to mine. Chanelle hugged my mum then went inside the house. My flight wasn't here until another hour.

We sat on the couch and watched our favorite show, Friends. It was the episode where Rachel loses an earring when she borrowed it. Chanelle and I laughed our asses off until my mum called us to get in the car.

One interesting thing that I know about Chanelle was that, she's ALWAYS going to be on her iPhone when she's trying not to cry. And that's exactly what she was doing in the car on the way to the airport. She put it back in her pocket, probably because she got dizzy for looking down at her screen. She pulled her seatbelt, making it longer, so she could lay down on my lap. I started patting her head until she fell asleep. My mum turned to take a picture, and gave me the camera. Last memory of us for a week.
♠ ♠ ♠
Remember they're just best friends, or brothers and sisters, for now (;