That One Night

Matt's POV

~Chapter 14
The next morning I woke up with Ella in my arms.
"Good morning." I said whispering in her ear as she woke up from the sound of my voice.
"Good morning." She said kissing me cheek.
"How do you feel?" I said remembering what Leanna had done.
"I feel better." She said smiling as I got up.
I walked down stairs to see how everyone else was doing, but the only person up was Jimmy.
"Good morning." I said scaring him.
"Oh, hey." He said relieved.
"You okay?" I said.
"We need to find her and fast. She could've killed Ella yesterday." He said.
"She's fine. Look it's not your fault she hates Ella. Well she hates us all. None of this is your fault. She's just a crazy bitch." I said making us both laugh.
"Look, I'm not gonna lie. I was scared yesterday when Leanna hurt Ella like that, but she's okay now, and that's all that matters.
"You...scared? You mean the almighty Matt Sanders was scared?" He said making us both laugh.
It's been a while since I've seen a smile, that big on, Jimmy's face.
Ella, Anna, Zacky, Johnny, and Brian woke up shortly after that. Like Jimmy said, we needed to catch Leanna ASAP. So we wasted no time and tried to think of a new plan to catch the bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger XD!!!