That One Night

My PMSing Mother

~Chapter 5
"Well we better get going." Jimmy said smiling.
"I really don't want to go looking for Brian." Johnny said sighing.
"Good luck!" I said smiling at both of them as they left.
"Now you have officially met the rest of my family. So what do you think?" Matt said smiling.
"I wish I had family like that!" I said making us both laugh.
"Now when do I get to meet your family, Ella?" He said.
"Well... I guess I can call my mom and see if tonight would be a good night." I said reaching for my cell phone.
As I dialed my mom's number I started to feel sick. I really didn't want to call her, but if I would've dialed my dad's number, he never answers my calls.
"Hi, mom." I said.
"Ella?! Where the hell have you been?!" She said.
I knew that was coming.
"Damn mom you don't have to yell! Besides I told you I was going to stay at Anna's for a few more days!" I said.
I wasn't about to take her crap today.
"I have a right to yell! You haven't called in 3 fucking days, Ella!" She said.
"I'm sorry mom! God, you tell me to get out of the house and then you get pissed when I don't call for 3 days even though I fucking told where I would be!!!" I said while tightening my grip on the phone wanting to break it!
"Who the hell do you think your talking to?!" She said.
"Isn't it obvious I'm talking to you, mom?! And to think, I was going to come home tonight and have a guest over, but I guessed I picked the wrong day considering your obviously PMSing!" I said finally telling her what I've always wanted to tell her!
"Who the hell do you think you are?!" She said getting angrier.
"I think I'm Ella Leanne Mitchell, the daughter of you sadly!!!" I said then hanging up the phone.
"I'm going to guess tonight isn't a good night?" Matt said trying to make me smile but I didn't.
"I love you, Ella" He said smiling which made me happier.
It was nice to know that someone cared about me and didn't always yell at me.
"I love you too, Matt."
♠ ♠ ♠
CoMmEnT PlZzZzZ!!!!