That One Night

The Necklace

~Chapter 8
I somehow pinned Brian to the ground, but as soon as I did, he threw me against the wall and gave me a concussion.
"Anna!" I screamed for help, but she was busy keeping Brian away from me.
I got up and got Brian off of Anna.
"Stop! I just want to talk to you!" I said wanting to tell him what I had planned on telling him, and sure enough he stopped fighting back.
"I came here, not because I love you. I came here to tell you I didn't have to stay with Matt if I didn't want to! I could've called the cops, but I didn't because I love him, not you!" I said distracting him from his necklace.
Anna got up off the floor just in time to snatch the necklace off his neck.
"Anna, now!" I said as she pulled the necklace off his neck as he fell to the floor.
"Who gave this to you Brian? And why the hell would you put it on?!" I said.
"I don't remember, and who are you?" He said confused.
"I'm Matt's girlfriend, Ella. Don't you remember? You got mad because Matt changed me and that's why we are here?" I said confused myself.
'Why couldn't he remember?' I thought to myself.
"No, but it's nice to meet you." He said.
"Anna we need to get him back to the bar ASAP." I said as she rushed to the car.
When we got to the bar, they were all sitting on the steps talking and waiting for us.
"Ella!" Matt said picking me up by my waist and twirling me around.
"Anna!" Zacky said giving her a kiss.
It was the sweetest thing ever to see how Zack loved Anna as much as Matt loved me.
"Brian's in the back seat, but has no idea who me and Anna are." I said.
"We found him wearing this." Anna added.
"Who the hell gave him that?!" Jimmy said.
"He said he doesn't remember. Just bring him inside and try to see how much he does remember." I said to Jimmy.
Me and Anna talked while the guys talked to Brian. A few hours later after sitting on the steps, Matt walk outside.
"He's gonna be okay, but he doesn't remember much." Matt said hugging me around my waist from behind.
"You didn't think you were ever gonna see me again, did you?" I said smiling.
"No. But your still here and that's all that matters." He said kissing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay not so much of a cliffhanger so you should be satisfied XDDD
Comments please :3