Status: Whoo! COMPLETED :'O Check out the sequel ;) It's about Bae and Summer's band x3

Bittersweet Revenge

014 - Goodbye, Hello

"There will be one spot for solo artist," Kyle went on. "And two spots for bands."

Everyone started talking again. I just stood there silently with Summer, looking up at the stage.

"SHUDDUP!" Aaron shrieked. Kyle started talking again, saying, "Okay, so, I'll start with the bands. The first band is - oh, and when you're called, come up to the stage please. Anyway, the first band is. . . Deleriuz!"

A group of four girls went up on the stage. "And the other band is. . . Sinful Nuns!"

Joella, Vivaanae, Chrysanthemum and Octavia rushed up the stage. "WHOO!" I screamed. Joella sought me out from the crowd and winked at me. I grinned back.

"And, finally, for the solo artists divishion, we have Mr. Youji announcing the results."

Mr. Iga went to the stage, and I shrank back in the crowd.

"The solo artist being signed is. . ." Mr. Iga said, getting straight to the point. "Ms. Asai Bae."

I looked up, my eyes wide. "Who's that?" I heard people say. I didn't care, I just stood right up and went to the stage, laughing and shaking.

"We have one more announcement. The main headquarters for the agency is moving from Korea to America."

Everyone went silent, so I broke it by saying, "HELL YEAH! HOMETOWN! SUMMER, YOU COMING WITH MEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"Oh yeah," Aaron added. "The two dancers being signed are Ms. Killigan Laker and Ms. Sarah Grant."

I rolled my eyes and laughed, jumping off the stage and running towards her. Whe nI reached her and started hugging her, I heard a voice behind me.

"I got fired because of you."

I turned around to see Matt. "They made a wise decision."

"Well done," was his reply. "And. . . I'm sorry."

"Whatever," I shrugged it off. "I forgive you. Who cares, anyway? I GET TO GO HOME! TO KOREA!"
♠ ♠ ♠
;3 the epilogue, then we start the prequel, with a lot more people. New people.